Trump Coronavirus (CV in US Politics)

diarm

Are BoJo, Trump and Bolsonaro the only world leaders to catch the virus? Kind of mad the way it’s singled out the populist, clearly incompetent buffoons.
It's almost as though it is more prevalent in unhealthy gobshites with an aversion to washing their hands or listening to medical expert advice.

Smores

Joe Biden to take down negative adverts

The Democratic challenger to Mr Trump has announced he will take down his attack ads on the president in light of today's news.

That decision was reportedly taken before it was revealed Mr Trump would be taken to hospital

[Source: Sky]
This is the issue now, the dems suddenly can't attack the man or it becomes in bad taste. Yet the right will be able to talk him up no end.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
One of the 4chan antisemitic cartoons, but it's Xi rubbing his hands, sprinkling the virus over a sleeping Trump.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Biden following the classic Dem strategy of trying to be too nice and fecking shit up.

Wolverine

Are BoJo, Trump and Bolsonaro the only world leaders to catch the virus? Kind of mad the way it’s singled out the populist, clearly incompetent buffoons.
I think its fitting. I think their personalities and probable underplaying the importance of behavioural changes for infectious control meant that it was only a matter of time.
Not sure if it'll make a difference with those not taking this seriously mind.

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
What are these noises on the feed? Is the A-Team welding together the helicopter?

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
It's all elaborately staged. Cnut will be "fighting fit" in a week and brush this off with jokes and be saying shit like "I told you I was one of the fittest 74 year olds on the planet."
Thats how some folks at work who think this is all political and got it came back - "ah its nothing. You just gotta be in good health or something."

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Still not on the chopper btw.

Infra-red

A swift (and massive) injection of disinfectant into his body should sort it. Quickly, Doctor!

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Here we go...rotors are up....Loads of press on lawn so plenty will get a good shot if TV dosen't.