Trump/Russia/SDNY investigation

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Rosenstein dropping some massive truth bombs about the GRU. Insinuating Wikileaks was used as a go between.
I hope they charge Assange with something related to this and bring Farage and Banks in too.

SalfordRed1960

First briefing where the deputy AG came across well.

Though there is a mountain of evidence Russia agents did something, wonder why we do not hear about other countries. Pretty sure this isn't just Russia.

Interesting what Putin will now say.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
It’s interesting that they name two entities and decline from naming the third.

I’d say it’s obvious that it’s Wikileaks and that’s a problem for Assange, Stone, Farage and Trump Jr.

The language used once more is “no Americans indicted” and “no evidence it affected the election” ect. I genuinely think they are humouring Trump and his supporters at this stage and allowing them to continue pushing the narrative that nothing has been found and it’s all a ruse as it allows them to continue the investigation with no interference.

When they drop the indictments on American citizens, they will all come at once and it will be unprecedented.

SalfordRed1960

Did the deputy AG really say that? Not what I heard. Unauthorized access to computers, definitely, but I did not hear anything about knowing the motivation.

Was there anything in the emails that was damaging? I think the damage was use of a personal server, not the content of any email and the lack of recognition by HRC.

Social info a different thing entirely, but so much BS on the web who would know the impact.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Did the deputy AG really say that? Not what I heard. Unauthorized access to computers, definitely, but I did not hear anything about knowing the motivation.

Was there anything in the emails that was damaging? I think the damage was use of a personal server, not the content of any email and the lack of recognition by HRC.

Social info a different thing entirely, but so much BS on the web who would know the impact.
They did hack Hillary's servers to aid Trump and provided documents to Wikileaks.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I really hope that some of them are on Russian soil. Otherwise it’ll be characterised as more faceless Russian citizens who will never be tried in court and never have any evidence publically laid out against them.

Edit - This is seemingly somewhat related to the Trump Tower meeting. Hopefully that indicates some level of culpability for those who conspired with them.
They can also freeze their US assets, like for example if they bought a student apartment for one of their kids at an American college like most top Russian officials do, it can be siezed by the Justice department.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days

I think you need to research the work Cambridge Analytica did for the Trump campaign using the emails as a focal point. The content didn’t matter because there was nothing of note (much to the disappointment of the leakers), they inferred there was stuff to hide in there and just downright lied in most cases. The impact is impossible to measure although CA will have analytical data that will give a good idea, they would never share it though.

Drifter

American
  • October 10, 2016 in Wilkes-Barre, PA: "This just came out," Trump said. "WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks."
  • October 12, 2016 in Ocala, FL: "This WikiLeaks stuff is unbelievable," Trump said. "It tells you the inner heart, you gotta read it."
  • October 13, 2016 in Cincinnati, OH: "It's been amazing what's coming out on WikiLeaks."

• October 31, 2016 in Warren, MI: "Another one came in today," Trump said. "This WikiLeaks is like a treasure trove."

• November 4, 2016 in Wilmington, OH: "Getting off the plane, they were just announcing new WikiLeaks, and I wanted to stay there, but I didn't want to keep you waiting," said Trump. "Boy, I love reading those WikiLeaks."

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Drifter said:
  • October 10, 2016 in Wilkes-Barre, PA: "This just came out," Trump said. "WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks."
  • October 12, 2016 in Ocala, FL: "This WikiLeaks stuff is unbelievable," Trump said. "It tells you the inner heart, you gotta read it."
  • October 13, 2016 in Cincinnati, OH: "It's been amazing what's coming out on WikiLeaks."
  • October 31, 2016 in Warren, MI: "Another one came in today," Trump said. "This WikiLeaks is like a treasure trove."
  • November 4, 2016 in Wilmington, OH: "Getting off the plane, they were just announcing new WikiLeaks, and I wanted to stay there, but I didn't want to keep you waiting," said Trump. "Boy, I love reading those WikiLeaks."
It's like Krusty trying to flog his pork products.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
In a later tweet he says it hasn't been filed yet but probably will happen Monday.
We’ve got thunder in Bristol today. At least that’s what I thought it was, pretty sure it’s actually the twitchy arses of GOP representatives echoing across the Atlantic.

cyberman

I hope this isn't it, if they are saying no Americans knew then feck it all, Trump gets away again.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I hope this isn't it, if they are saying no Americans knew then feck it all, Trump gets away again.
This is just the latest drop. It’s far from over.

Komrade, report back in.

cyberman

This is just the latest drop. It’s far from over.

Komrade, report back in.
But if they had anything on Trump they would be roasting him over a spit right now.
I dunno, hopefully they're holding back for whatever reason but I just can't see it. Its not a movie where they wait for the third act.

SalfordRed1960

They did hack Hillary's servers to aid Trump and provided documents to Wikileaks.
The last security briefing and IG report said a non-russian entity also hacked the server. So it will be interesting when they prove who gave wiki leaks the emails. Still not seen or heard evidence to say it was definitely Russia.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
The last security briefing and IG report said a non-russian entity also hacked the server. So it will be interesting when they prove who gave wiki leaks the emails. Still not seen or heard evidence to say it was definitely Russia.
That's who the unnamed organization mentioned today is. Assange and Stone's time in the barrel are therefore likely in the next round of indictments. If Mueller creates a clear nexus between the GRU and Assange, then Assange with Stone, then he is literally one step away from Trump himself.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I'd say the document is suggesting otherwise. A candidate for Congress contacting Guccifer, Stone's interactions (if it is him) and the timing of what Trump said in relation to when there was an attack on the Clinton Campaign. There is still a long way to go and I agree completely with what Pexbo says here:
It’s interesting that they name two entities and decline from naming the third.

I’d say it’s obvious that it’s Wikileaks and that’s a problem for Assange, Stone, Farage and Trump Jr.

The language used once more is “no Americans indicted” and “no evidence it affected the election” ect. I genuinely think they are humouring Trump and his supporters at this stage and allowing them to continue pushing the narrative that nothing has been found and it’s all a ruse as it allows them to continue the investigation with no interference.

When they drop the indictments on American citizens, they will all come at once and it will be unprecedented.