Trump/Russia/SDNY investigation

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Yeah, they should vote for contempt in the House ASAP and then and then arrest one of them. That’s all it would take for the other 2 to rush to give testimony.
& fine the feckers daily to the tune of $25K/per as has been discussed by the Democratic House congressmen.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
FFS, even the fines will be decided in court and will take years.
Start impeachment investigation ffs.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
The DoJ opinion is the most shocking part. It basically says Congress cant investigate the President or his closest advisors, because that might in some way disrupt their ability to work.

But that has to fall away when the investigation is into if they're committing crimes. We have right to privacy, but not from the police with a damn warrant! It's so stupid as to be a joke.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Bit of good news...if they turn up that is.
I think the strategy is to continue turning the screws to force Trump and his lackeys to continually fight to avoid allowing these people to speak publicly. At some point one of them will speak and/or it will continue to make Trump look like he’s hiding something.

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
I think the strategy is to continue turning the screws to force Trump and his lackeys to continually fight to avoid allowing these people to speak publicly. At some point one of them will speak and/or it will continue to make Trump look like he’s hiding something.
You'll eventually have two branches of government forced to side together to stop the executive from obstruction. But that probably won't force Trump and Co to change their behavior so then what do you actually do?

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
What do you do?

You have a mentally unstable, politically divisive, globally dangerous, pathological lying outright criminal in charge of the most powerful country on earth. Anyone with a brain knows this and can see it, yet many not only support him but also defend and cover for him because they are benefiting personally. Its beyond corrupt and beyond short sighted. It's just showing that playing by the rules is for losers and pussies and gets you nowhere.

It's making an absolute mockery out of everything and making the USA the joke of the world.

So...

What can be done?

I might Tweet Jack, I bet he can help.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Very interesting thread by Ben Riley-Smith here. Needless to say there are some angry responses from Trump fans/bots but it does show the seriousness the Brits took regarding the Steele Dossier.
Kind of makes me very proud of our intelligence services and of Steele.

GCHQ, Mi5, Mi6 etc don't feck about.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Could you imagine if he sat for an interview with Mueller or had to give public testimony under oath?

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Nic Cage face.jay peg

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Honestly the amount of obstruction this guy is doing he should be up on charges once he's out of office. If he walks away after all this (and he probably will) its a fecking joke...

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Is Trump going to appeal this too?
He’s got no executive privilege option on this one. Trump as President has no claims over his private businesses as he has claimed to have divested from them. In addition to that, the documents relate to a time period before his Presidency so they are irrelevant to his executive functions.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
You would figure that all these parties eventually will comply for one simple reason - to protect other people s asses. Ultimately it's dog eat dog and I'm guessing most of the rich and powerful have absolutely zero hesitation about throwing Donnie under the bus when they themselves run the risk of being ensnared by his shenanigans. That's why his authoritarian tendencies are so scary, because once someone starts taking the reigns of government goon squads those same rich and powerful suddenly become very weak. Case in point - Mexico, Russia.

Last edited: