Trump/Russia/SDNY investigation

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
How come they turned them over without him getting wind?
Donald Trump surely would have taken emergency legal action to try to stop or delay this if he’d known it was happening, so the entire process had to have happened without his knowledge. When Waters coincidentally appeared on the Chris Matthews show on MSNBC after the news broke, she declined to comment on it, in an apparent sign that secrecy is her best weapon.
Presumably she didn’t announce that they had asked for them, unlike when they asked DB and Mazars to send them.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
:lol: never gets old
In a polarised country like you have and with a Government so weak and scared as well as being so corrupt and enjoying the diversions, what would you actually suggest or do about Trump and his crime syndicate family and cabinet? Or about the corrupt and complicit GOP and the feckless Press?

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
In a polarised country like you have and with a Government so weak and scared as well as being so corrupt and enjoying the diversions, what would you actually suggest or do about Trump and his crime syndicate family and cabinet? Or about the corrupt and complicit GOP and the feckless Press?
I don't know. Organize is the only answer I suppose but even then the odds are stacked very far against us

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
United purge by the people.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
He's such a self righteousness cnut. I will put his name forward for the punchable face thread.
Its all an act. I've seen him be fairly normal (as in not behaving like an Austin Powers villain) in interviews, such as the recent one on Dave Rubin show.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
The Media's speculation about Trump's relationship with Deutsche Bank always centered on loans. How they took huge risks when other banks refused him.
The reality is that DB are primarily a money laundering operation. That is the source of their funds going back to the Nazis.

Trump was always a money launderer. This is what the records will reveal and his relationships with the Oligarchs.

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
He should feel right at home then, considering his friendship with some of the world’s most vile warlord, dictators and war criminals.
Ya that's a good point. What he's actually being punished for is a tiny fraction, almost irrelevant compared to the shit he spent his life promoting.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Its still torture
i agree, and you're right.

one of the worst things about life is that monsters like him (or bush or whatever) never face justice or will face any consequences, and so i find it hard to have any human feeling towards them. i know it shouldnt but it makes me think its ok.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
i agree, and you're right.

one of the worst things about life is that monsters like him (or bush or whatever) never face justice or will face any consequences, and so i find it hard to have any human feeling towards them. i know it shouldnt but it makes me think its ok.
Same. I have a descending sympathy scale, based on how badly treated people are. Sadly for Mr Manafort, the many thousands of children who were brutally forced into becoming soldiers, the innocent people who were tortured, and the families murdered by weapons sold by his clients while he floated around cocktail parties in Washington trying to clean the reputations of the people responsible, leave little room for him on that scale.