Trump/Russia/SDNY investigation

Fergies Gum

How is it pathetic from Comey? He's saying he wants the investigation to be done properly according to the principles of US law, irrespective of the eventual conclusions. Isn't that exactly what you'd expect someone who believes in the rule of law and the FBI's role in investigations to say.
No, Comey is absolutely right and has been consistent in his views from the start.

He works on facts and evidence, he doesn’t want the POTUS to be a Russian agent. He just wants the truth to be revealed and justice to prevail. He’s not and has never been, as Trump puts it, an angry Democrat.
Read the oped he wrote.

Comey is saying he doesn't care if Trump knowingly conspired with the Russians or obstructed justice. He also says Trump shouldn't be impeached even if wrongdoing is found.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Read the oped he wrote.

Comey is saying he doesn't care if Trump knowingly conspired with the Russians or obstructed justice. He also says Trump shouldn't be impeached even if wrongdoing is found.
Sounds like he’s advocating for the process instead of taking a position on Trump’s actions.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Accepting a pardon means you admit guilt, no?

Usually yes, but you can guarantee these corrupt and sneaky fecks will say they needed a pardon because they were railroaded and used as escape goats (lol) and unlawfully found as guilty by biased Dems etc....

No accountability from any of them. Shameless cowardly pussies.

ChaddyP

all that has happened is that the SCO has handed off their investigations to DC and SDNY.

ChaddyP

Can I have this but with even more acronyms?

Sorry man

SCO = Special Councels Office
DC= District of Columbia (the federal Attorneys office there)
SDNY = south district of new york (the federal Attorneys office there)

i use acronyms because im a terrible speller (i had to check if terrible had Two "ts")

nimic

something nice
Scout
Sorry man

SCO = Special Councels Office
DC= District of Columbia (the federal Attorneys office there)
SDNY = south district of new york (the federal Attorneys office there)

i use acronyms because im a terrible speller (i had to check if terrible had Two "ts")
Thanks! I got DC, and I had a vague idea what SCO meant, but SDNY flew right by me.

Drifter

American
Kushner appears at secret Senate Intelligence Committee hearing just days after Mueller files his report

President Donald Trump’s son-in-law adviser Jared Kushner appeared before the Senate Intelligence Committee for the second time on Thursday — less than a week after the attorney general issued a short summary on the findings from special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe.

BuzzFeed News reported that the meeting began around 9:30 a.m. and that Kushner left the closed-door hearing just before noon.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
The old, hang on only a couple of those 100 issues are actually a major problem, so we should ignore everything

Javi

His tax returns are in audit guys. He‘s more than happy to release them when the audit is done but right now his hands are tied.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Does the constitution put any limits on Congress' subpoena power?