Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
Rafael Hernández @RafaelH117
AS revealed Pellegrini went on vacation knowing that Isco was signing for MCFC and when he returned Isco was a Real Madrid player.

For anyone who thought Isco wasn't close to signing for City. Remember AS is regarded as reliable in Spain.
All of that is probably true man, but then that smooth-talkin prick Zidane poked his nose in again - brilliant :lol:

Mad Winger

Can we sign Thiago and Ronaldo and kick Rooney out of the team soon? I'm starting to cold sweat and shake here. And it's still only July 3...

Brophs

The One and Only
Even as an Irishman I can see that it's hard to imagine Westwood being good enough for a mid-table PL team. And Mannone is, quite obviously, utter shit.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Even as an Irishman I can see that it's hard to imagine Westwood being good enough for a mid-table PL team. And Mannone is, quite obviously, utter shit.
Christ, I completely forgot about him. Forde's performances have been good enough regardless.

LARulz

:lol: thats hilarious

Where has this Suarez to Arsenal stuff come from? His odds have shortened apparently

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Does anyone know what this Indy bloke looks like....i get this image of a snotty 15 year old.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout

"Our transfers will surprise everyone. Even me...I mean, even you, Indy."

Revan

Assumptionman
feck didn't seen that. I unfollowed him about an hour or two ago when he posted that some idiots are making the job difficult for him and other reliable ITK by posting nonsense stuff. feck it, the hypocrisy on the top level.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Usually nothing gets past @indykaila, so if even he's surprised can you imagine what it's gonna be like in here? Andrew Cole times a gazillion, I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.