Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

binary bot
To be fair, if they wanted to have the full picture on their Instagram-account, it's extremely easy to resize the image to make it fit Instagram. And it would not have caused such a stirr either, so a part of me believes that it was intentional.

Why are one of their reserves in their ads anyways?
You're probably right but the account is reporting it as them removing him in every Magazine when really he was only removed on Instagram, the picture is the Spanish Magazine highlighting the Instagram thing.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
15K followers for that shite. Who the feck are the people?

charleysurf

:lol: You've been denying this is happening, but it doesn't stop you rushing off to check the websites. Muppet.
I'm interested in the story generally. But a true muppet believes everything he reads (as long as it keeps the dream alive). I believe 99% of twitter and journo stories are made up.

Platato

Psst!
:lol: You've been denying this is happening, but it doesn't stop you rushing off to check the websites. Muppet.
I'm convinced charleysurf is a bigger muppet than all of us. He doesn't want to get burned if the deal falls through though.

Platato

Psst!
Interesting. Those who follow that account say they broke news about Varela's medical. They claim to have a contact who works at bridgewater or something. Fishy business

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I'm interested in the story generally. But a true muppet believes everything he reads (as long as it keeps the dream alive). I believe 99% of twitter and journo stories are made up.
That makes sense, considering you're in the twitter thread chasing down any hint of gossip back to the articles written by journos. You love it really, just admit it.

December_16

:) I already explained myself. I think he would be a great signing for us. We havent improved CM in ages hence my excitement. After this, I retire from muppetism.
It's never that simple. Once you've started, you'll become more and more insatiable. Like most of us.

charleysurf

That makes sense, considering you're in the twitter thread chasing down any hint of gossip back to the articles written by journos. You love it really, just admit it.
I live in Spain. When its links to Spanish newspapers I'm interested to test my Spanish. And when people put faith in the really trash papers I think its worth pointing out.

Platato

Psst!
I live in Spain. When its links to Spanish newspapers I'm interested to test my Spanish. And when people put faith in the really trash papers I think its worth pointing out.
So in your opinion charley, which papers are "trash" and which ones are not?

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
:) I already explained myself. I think he would be a great signing for us. We havent improved CM in ages hence my excitement. After this, I retire from muppetism.

Nah man Ronaldo next summer...

Platato

Psst!
this is too good! Some exclusive eh :o http://mufclatest.com/exclusive-thiago-is-coming/

EXCLUSIVE – THIAGO IS COMING!

July 4, 2013
We were passed on some info about a medical today and feel free to check our history for the legitimacy of our reporting on Medicals, as we broke the RVP one and the Valera one as well as unwittingly the Fernandinho and Navas ones to city.
The info we was passed is that Manchester United have booked in one player for a medical in the coming days.
OK here’s a couple of ground rules.
1. don’t tweet asking how I know this.
2. don’t ask are we signing anyone else. We tell you when we know.
3. If I knew a day I’d tell you what day.
4. Back Moyes, he’s seemingly not shy about re-arranging this club to suit himself.

By Stephen Howson

Platato

Psst!
Nah man Ronaldo next summer...
Although it would be absolutely fantastic if he came, improving the midfield has been something I have been wanting to see for some time. If he comes back, fantastic. If not, we'll be fine I think.

charleysurf

So in your opinion charley, which papers are "trash" and which ones are not?
Personally I think all the Spanish daily sports papers are shitty. They have so many pages to fill every day with stories about the two superclubs that they will write any old rubbish. Although I think Mundo Deportivo has a slightly better rep than Sport.

Heffo

this is too good! Some exclusive eh :o http://mufclatest.com/exclusive-thiago-is-coming/

EXCLUSIVE – THIAGO IS COMING!

July 4, 2013
We were passed on some info about a medical today and feel free to check our history for the legitimacy of our reporting on Medicals, as we broke the RVP one and the Valera one as well as unwittingly the Fernandinho and Navas ones to city.
The info we was passed is that Manchester United have booked in one player for a medical in the coming days.
OK here’s a couple of ground rules.
1. don’t tweet asking how I know this.
2. don’t ask are we signing anyone else. We tell you when we know.
3. If I knew a day I’d tell you what day.
4. Back Moyes, he’s seemingly not shy about re-arranging this club to suit himself.

By Stephen Howson
I'm sure I heard that Navas' medical was done in America....

walsh

Don't want Villa really, high wages, he's 31 and I'd much rather Welbeck and Chicha get as much time as possible. Besides, I can't see that being true at all.

walsh

All of these quotes are from Sport which (apparently) is very questionable in terms of accuracy/reliability. Although, my body has been ready and waiting for a long time now.

Platato

Psst!
More the formatting, removing your block paragraphs allows me to enjoy your content, I fall under the 'Homer Simpson category', I bawk at it and decide it's far too long and leave off... now I get to appreciate you :D
Enjoy it while it lasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.