Twitter Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

dev1l

Jan Aage Fjortoft
Jan Aage Fjortoft
@JanAageFjortoft

Manchester United and Van Gaal's 1st choice was Bayern-player Thomas Müller. They were told "no chance" by Bayern. #mufc
6:22 p.m. Sun, Jun 8

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Jan Aage Fjortoft
Jan Aage Fjortoft
@JanAageFjortoft

Manchester United and Van Gaal's 1st choice was Bayern-player Thomas Müller. They were told "no chance" by Bayern. #mufc
6:22 p.m. Sun, Jun 8
Has anyone actually asked, what does Jan Aage Fjortoft actually know about anything? Presuming it's the ex donkey Swindon striker?!

C'est Moi Cantona

Saw some of that De Brun guys tweets in the build up to Moyes sacking, yes he was right but it had been in the media for a while that United were thinking about getting shut before the 'big spending spree', he just stuck his neck put and said it will happen, from that he almost doubled his following, so now he feels obliged to tweet more, and more, far too much in fact, that for me is where he is letting himself down, it's usually the ones that tweet few & far between about united that are anyway near right, the night Malcolm died he had a complete meltdown, just sounded like the average ranting fan IMO.

Reading between the lines, all he is saying is what most are thinking/fearing just now due to the lack of news, Shaw, and few Dutch guys, IMO after the WC the mood will swing again and so will his, just going with the current doom, and gloom trend, easy in a few weeks time to say something like 'Glazers so impressed with LvG's early work that they are pressing ahead with original plans'.

Personally i'm trying to not get too stressed transfers, and enjoy the WC, it'll all be over soon enough.

Empire

If Moyes rejected Garay he's an idiot.
It's actually frustrating hearing the players we could have signed last summer. Thiago and Garay were basically set up by Fergie only for Moyes to veto them :mad:
He did - and thiago.
Strootman as well I guess.

And he fecking signed Fellaini. What the actual feck.
So we could have signed Thiago, Strootman and Garay geez that's depressing :(
Why do you guys always miss out Danielle De Rossi! The Roman warrior that our midfield desperately needs!!!

From my understanding of the situation according to the player himself and Rudi Garcia he wanted to leave Roma, he was available for about 10 - 12 mil and Roma agreed to let him have contract negotiations with another club. However, Rudi asked him to promise he would not leave once the season has started since Roma would then have too little time to find a replacement, De Rossi agreed.

Moyes therefore had the simple task of making a bid before the Italian season started, he waited however until the Italian season started before making his bid. Roma as promised accepted, De Rossi as promised refused to negotiate thus had David not been so hesitant he would have had his man.

It is possible the iPads were not yet in place so the scouting team were waiting until there 1000 reports were uploaded.

Source:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...nited-target-daniele-de-rossi-to-stay-at-roma

http://www.espnfc.com/story/1572324...e-de-rossi-deadlinesays-roma-boss-rudi-garcia

We could have had Thiago, Strootman, De Rossi and Garay. But then, Moyes might have scraped fourth and we wouldn't have had King Louis. I would rather Louis of Manchester and his total football replace David Moyes and his byline crossing than sign those four so I'm happy!

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Pogba is a huge talent, and a central midfield one at that. I'd have him back easily, and 60m isn't that extortionate in today's market.
It is when he left us for free. It basically says we're here to be taken for as much as someone likes.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Stone the crows, someone saying that £60m "isn't that extortionate"?!??!

How many transfers have EVER been above that? Perhaps Bale and Ronaldo. Anyone else?

We've just broken our own record to go to £37m, we're not going to almost double that so soon!

And on a player who left us for free?
My word they'd all love that, we'd be acolossal joke.

walsh

Stone the crows, someone saying that £60m "isn't that extortionate"?!??!

How many transfers have EVER been above that? Perhaps Bale and Ronaldo. Anyone else?

We've just broken our own record to go to £37m, we're not going to almost double that so soon!

And on a player who left us for free?
My word they'd all love that, we'd be acolossal joke.
Until Pogba destroyed most Premier League midfields, anyway.

Jaysince91

Why do you guys always miss out Danielle De Rossi! The Roman warrior that our midfield desperately needs!!!

From my understanding of the situation according to the player himself and Rudi Garcia he wanted to leave Roma, he was available for about 10 - 12 mil and Roma agreed to let him have contract negotiations with another club. However, Rudi asked him to promise he would not leave once the season has started since Roma would then have too little time to find a replacement, De Rossi agreed.

Moyes therefore had the simple task of making a bid before the Italian season started, he waited however until the Italian season started before making his bid. Roma as promised accepted, De Rossi as promised refused to negotiate thus had David not been so hesitant he would have had his man.

It is possible the iPads were not yet in place so the scouting team were waiting until there 1000 reports were uploaded.

Source:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...nited-target-daniele-de-rossi-to-stay-at-roma

http://www.espnfc.com/story/1572324...e-de-rossi-deadlinesays-roma-boss-rudi-garcia

We could have had Thiago, Strootman, De Rossi and Garay. But then, Moyes might have scraped fourth and we wouldn't have had King Louis. I would rather Louis of Manchester and his total football replace David Moyes and his byline crossing than sign those four so I'm happy!
The Guardian - Daniele De Rossi 'would have taken his own life' at Manchester United

Brophs

The One and Only
For all we took the piss out of Chelsea for bringing back Matic at a massive loss, I doubt anyone would ever have taken a bigger bath on a player than we would on Pogba returning.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
What's the point of going after very unrealistic targets like Pogba?

I doubt he will want to come back at this point.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
What's the point of going after very unrealistic targets like Pogba?
Why would you think its unrealistic? We're almost a whole new united side compared to when he was here with us. We don't have the same staff or manager and if LVG shows a real interest in him then I bet he'd come.

Juan't Mata

If we're getting Pogba I bet Raiola is already lining him up for his next move to Madrid.

RedBistro

De Gea
Rafael Jones Smalling Shaw
Pogba Schweinsteiger
Mata
Rooney RVP Januzaj
Muppet mode on! :drool: (Not sure about shifting Rooney out wide though).

On a serious note, I'd prefer Vidal. Not a Pogba fan personally.

bonusroller

I know a lot has been said about how bitter he is, but, if the club pay £60m for him and offer him big £200k a week plus wages, will he see that as us admitting we was wrong and he was right. A move might feed his ego?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Not sure a player who left for free and has slated the club quite often since he left can be regarded as someone coming 'home.'
He loves Giggs and Scholes, and said that they were the only ones who rated him.

And he loved his time at United until Raiola told him, he didn't.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
If we're getting Pogba I bet Raiola is already lining him up for his next move to Madrid.
Fine by me. £60m for Pogba and 4-5 years out of him followed by a healthy profit. Such is football.

ThanksBoss26

Juventus were rumoured to want Nani a few weeks back. If we are interested, maybe we'd throw him in to get a few million knocked off.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Hold on, what's all this pogba talk??
If I've got this right... Moyes has admitted he wanted to bring Pogba back this summer and Woody was working towards this. Nothing to say LVG wants him though?

Status
Not open for further replies.