Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drainy

He's impressed with his composure, touch and short passing. Not really been tested all that much defensively but made errors when he has been- as well as making some general rookie errors.

Still, he's a talented lad and will learn a lot from his time in the first 11. Hopefully he'll kick on defensively over the next year or so.

Litch

Good prospect but needs better quality next to him.....

FromTheBench

He's done well.

Having to cover for Rojo too much though and he himself goes passive at times too much.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
I'd see him and Jones as our best CB pairing now.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
The CB pair now would be my choice for the foreseeable future. He has been quality today bar some slight slips against Vardy, but he is a tricky player to mark.

Sam

He's been outstanding imo. Fair play to the lad.

footballgirl07

Really impressed me again today. Reads the game very well and his pace is great as well as that tackle at the end of it. Had a couple of little errors but they will go with the more experience he gains.

Skills

Snitch
His most impressive defensive performance so far this season (including pre-season). He's been very good.

El Zoido

Has been caught out of position a few times, but his improvement over just a few games has been fantastic to see and very encouraging for the future.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
At the minute this lad is ahead of Evans and Smalling in the pecking order for me. Been really impressed, especially considering his age and how good he could become.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
A disaster. We will do nothing this season with him anywhere near the side.

Skills

Snitch
Thought the first half was his best performance for us at the back. But defending really isn't his thing.

Robbie Boy

I mean he's still young but I'm struggling to rate this guy. He looks decent, but that's not enough for this level.

Eriku

His positioning for their 4th was woeful... completely fecked up our end to the match. Was looking fantastic for most of the match, but those two incidents were shocking.

charleysurf

getting called dogshit in the matchday thread by the usual morons. The hate they have is scary.

Kag

Astonished. Watch him closely, he has no idea where his runners are and his positioning has been dreadful. 31st minute was a big worry. Ulloa was running off the back of him and he made no effort to look for him...

Right, I had the above penned in at half time but left it because I couldn't be arsed with the ratty alerts coming my way. Honestly, he is very poor positionally and very, very timid in the air. Not good enough.

Castia

Getting bossed off Ritchie fecking De Laet. What a complete joke.

Count Orduck

In fairness to the lad, he's only playing because all of our other defenders are made of glass. He's nowhere near ready for the first team, and he wouldn't be playing in it if Evans, Jones and Smalling could actually play more than two games in a row without breaking down for six weeks.

Traub

He is 20 years old playing in a defence that is changing from week to week. Naivety is to be expected.

Robbie Boy

It doesn't help that he's playing in a pretty poor defence. Smalling has regressed something terrible.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
As poor as the other defenders. He's still very young and inexperienced, he's done well considering all things.

charleysurf

Astonished. Watch him closely, he has no idea where his runners are and his positioning has been dreadful. 31st minute was a big worry. Ulloa was running off the back of him and he made no effort to look for him...

Right, I had the above penned in at half time but left it because I couldn't be arsed with the ratty alerts coming my way. Honestly, he is very poor positionally and very, very timid in the air. Not good enough.
You had that penned in the first half did you? Yeah right, Feck off you with your kneejerk bullshit.

Kagawa's gone to Dortmund.

JSMHE

Losing concentrate after the third goal. But that's ok. He will learn from that, his 1st half was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.