Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
He's just not a very good footballer in all honesty. To be brutal, I'd say he's a championship level player.
This is it. I don't have anything against the lad and he does have a good amount of composure about him, but he's just not good enough at this level. We have better defensive prospects coming up as well.

Loublaze

ATLien
Played well against Leicester for the U-21s. Held Evans hand (Evans was shit) and played a few very good through balls, one of which led to our equalizing goal

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
I kow it's a game of opinions and people see things differently but I always see him at being very god with the ball at his feet. Decision making can make that look different at times but in regards to actual ability with the ball, I think he looks quite natural. It's just a different style which people aren't used to and therefore they think he isn't good.

It's like the old saying, he has a good touch for a big guy. No, he has the same touch as everyone else, it just looks different.

Red Stone

Has no business playing in the Premier League at this point. Especially not against one of the best attacking sides in the league.

Might do a job for a Championship side on loan next season, but it's hard to see him become a regular feature in our defence at this rate.

Eugenius

McNair is a converted midfielder and can still defend better than him. Young is a winger and is better at LB than him.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I'll bet anyone a grand he'll be at Sunderland or one of those teams in a couple of seasons.

No where near good enough for us and I don't think he ever will be

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
It wasn't his fault for the goal.

But he isn't good enough positionally nor is he good enough on the ball in tight spaces.

Baxter

I'd rather have had an injured Rojo stay on than Blackett get subbed on

OneUnited24

He's been helped by the number of injuries we've had this season and outside a few ok performances at the start of the season he's been pretty pathetic.

Amazing what lvg sees in him (outside being left footed!)

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Criticism in the match thread is way OTT
Indeed. Utterly predictable though. You could see a lot of people already made up their mind that he'd be at fault for a goal, so of course they'd jump on anything.

In general, it's quite fun to see the reactions to deflections. If it's a liked player he's been unlucky, but if it's a player that's not liked it was 100% his fault.

Ekeke

He did okay. There was a reason he came on, Rojo was having problems and Blackett had less of them against the ultra pacy Walcott

It was a goalkeeping error

ClosetDevil

Goal wasn't his fault. People need to calm down. Was good for him to get some game time.

Speak

Step up to my misogyny soapbox
Why was he subbed on?
That's where the fingers should be pointed. Blackett's not good enough, so why's he brought on (a second after Walcott) when there were other options?
You don't grill Blackett for having the audacity to not be good enough. Unfortunately block any way.

Triple.Threat

How did he ever managed to get an extension is beyond joke.

He has no brains and no business being a prem player.

Status
Not open for further replies.