Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobski

Up and down all night, a few rash challenges but the intensity and energy is such an upgrade.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
The guy dont stop running. He plays with so much passion. Future Starboy :devil:

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He has a heart of the lion, what a player. Even when Salah beat him, he didn't give up and recovered well .

Defensively he was very good. Looks like fLB position s his to lose now.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Great to see him perform like this in a game of this magnitude.

Smores

Been a while since we has a left back that actually tracked back and stayed with his man. Great performance.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Shaw can bugger off for all I care, this kid has the right attitude and I would like to see him make that spot his own.

Didn't know he'd eclipse Shaw this fast.

Dr. StrangeHate

Came out on top against Salah, can't have a higher complement. I hope he has some end product as well, because defensively very solid.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I was nervous for him tonight. Elated he did so well. Very typical Malacia performance. Unpolished at times, but bursting with energy and eagerness. Wonder what he will add offensively against weaker opposition.

Not sure why he takes corners :lol:
Yeah he's kinda shit at it :lol:

Dan_F

Thought he got away with it a few times positionally, but then again he was against Salah, most left backs have much worse games against him.

Great performance otherwise and the energy is everything we need going forward.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Couldn’t ask for anything more.

Stayed tight to Salah and played with no fear, and a lot of aggression. Shows exactly what a proper LB can bring. Shaw should be embarrassed.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Very good performance overall, a little rash at times, but amazing recoveries when he was beaten, or miscontrolled the ball.
Energetic up and down the left wing, but was part of a solid looking back four against a top Liverpool team, albeit they are not quite up to full steam.
Let's see how he performs in the next few games, but I'm quite excited about this lad.

united for life

And he’s only 23. Shaw can be back up, nothing more. Malacia today showed what a proper full back looks like. He’s aggressive and i like this fact that he is vocal, isn’t shy to scream at players (did that with elanga in the first half when he wasnt tracking back). He might need a bit of development to stop crosses from his side, but otherwise he is a joy to watch!

Pickle85

Brilliant today. His intensity and desire should make Shaw feel ashamed tbh. Early days in his United career but really positive signs. Aggressive, fit, not scared of a tackle and looks like he can play a bit too. Great performance.

Rossa

He’s really quick, isn’t he? That and his never give up attitude gets him back into the tackle every time. Loved his attitude, and he’s not bad on the ball either.

The Viper

Top class performance from the lad. Thought he was amazing throughout. Never felt any threat from Salah the whole game tonight which is brilliant from defensive perspective. If he keeps this up, Shaw's place is in trouble.

OverratedOpinion

Was fecking fantastic and I had a feeling I'd really like him when we brought him.

But for the love of God, get him off corners!

BigDycheEnergy

Was that his first start for us? Talk about being thrown into the deep end and handling it like a boss!

I hope he gets to start from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.