UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw 2012/13

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Iniesta is class, but Messi deserved that trophy.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Ronnie looks disgusted but about time someone else won it. He's been a superb player for many seasons, glad he won it.
He even looked disgusted sitting in the chair.

Not sure about Iniesta. Ronaldo and Messi were phenomenal all season long.

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
No disrespect to Iniesta, a hell of a player, but I can't wrap my head around this yet...Ronaldo should've won it if you ask me....and in no way did I expect Iniesta, Messi I get it, but this was completely unexpected.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Galatasary will be our hardest opponent in that group I think, it will be a very challenging game away in Istanbul.

I'm glad we got them in the group stages though as they are my dads team, and it will be nice to get one over on him after all the grief he gave me for us losing the title to City last year.

Havak

Pokemon master
Just play strong teams in the Home games and I will be astonished if we didn't win all three. We'll definitely pick up more than one point in the Away games, so we've surely got to go through. Last season won't repeat itself if our injuries aren't as bad and Fergie tinkers slightly less.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
No disrespect to Iniesta, a hell of a player, but I can't wrap my head around this yet...Ronaldo should've won it if you ask me....and in no way did I expect Iniesta, Messi I get it, but this was completely unexpected.
This!

Political votes is the only explanation I can think of. Good for Iniesta but the result makes the invited journalists to look a little bit clueless.

Baxter

SAF: “After last year we don't want to make any stupid errors this time. We will play our strongest team to make sure we get through.

Baby Faced Assassin

Pastor of Muppets
Iniesta deserved it.

Are we counting achievements or goals? Cause either way its not Ronaldo.

MUFCgal

Decent enough group for us, I just hope SAF doesn't mess about too much with the team. We don't want or need a repeat of last year's ridiculous showing.

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
Iniesta deserved it.

Are we counting achievements or goals? Cause either way its not Ronaldo.
And Ronaldo/Messi didn't?

The only reason Iniesta won is because of Spain winning the Euros if we're being honest, as good as he is, he isn't even the best player on his team.

And now all of a sudden Iniesta's going to get a lot more "followers", some people actualy claiming he's the best, etc.
I'm not saying he's not a fantastic player, but I think a lot of people are ok with him winning it just because it's finaly someone other than Messi winning it.

.Phil1968

Good draw for us, Galatasaray away will be difficult, I remember the 2 sets of games we had with them mid 90's.Fergie saying before the second one, 'bloody hell I thought they'd shut that place down ':lol: Wonder what he makes of it this time.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Iniesta had an average year by his standards.

feck me Group D and Group G :drool:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
SAF: “After last year we don't want to make any stupid errors this time. We will play our strongest team to make sure we get through.
Hopefully he means it this time. I still think he will be tempted to risk a weakened team in some game or other. He can't help himself.

Denis' cuff

Good draw for us, Galatasaray away will be difficult, I remember the 2 sets of games we had with them mid 90's.Fergie saying before the second one, 'bloody hell I thought they'd shut that place down ':lol: Wonder what he makes of it this time.
hope we're ready for the "welcome to hell" and "Manchester, you will kick the bucket" banners

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
He can do that after qualification is guaranteed, 4 wins should seal it.
That would be great, as long as Sir Alex doesn't do it before. We always seem to be in position to win a group and then he rests people and come second. I want us to win this group. On paper we should.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Wed, Sept 19 Galatasaray (h);
Tue, Oct 2 Cluj (a);
Tue, Oct 23 Braga (h);
Wed, Nov 7 Braga (a);
Tue, Nov 20 Galatasaray (a);
Wed, Dec 5 Cluj (h)

At home against Cluj three or four days before City away in the league.

Denis' cuff

Wed, Sept 19 Galatasaray (h);
Tue, Oct 2 Cluj (a);
Tue, Oct 23 Braga (h);
Wed, Nov 7 Braga (a);
Tue, Nov 20 Galatasaray (a);
Wed, Dec 5 Cluj (h)

At home against Cluj three or four days before City away in the league.
excellent - should also be going to Gala with it all but wrapped up or at least not needing to win