United Kits 23/24

PeteManic

Home one is the best but all great.

The green one has the potential to be a classic actually. Looks great in the Malacia photo.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Home and 3rd are beautiful, away could be our worst kit ever.

Prodigy24

The third kit looks really nice with the off-white colour and white stripes. Big fan.

I still can't believe how the club gave green light to the away kit though. It's wild.

GK kit as awful as always.

acolyte

The white kit is just a white kit. It's not Liverpool anything you nitpickers, it's just what happens when Adidas makes a change kit for a team that plays primarily in red and white. It's fine, I might even buy the long sleeve version when it comes out.

Now that away kit on the other hand looks like something a relegation threatened team would wear in the early 90s. The shirt sponsor should be the local electrician or roofer. These stupid pinstripes will look even worse on someone who doesn't have the body of a professional athlete. It's eye watering.

Conspiracy time: adidas are banking on it selling so poorly they can turn around and say "See? Your shirts aren't as popular as you think they are, maybe you should accept a lower offer" when it comes time to renegotiate the kit contract.

KjaAnd

I'm not gonna lie, I love all of them (besides the GK kit). The third kit might be the best we've had in a decade. Love the devil instead of the crest (which in its current form is among the worst in the Prem). I don't get Liverpool vipes at all from it.

Castia

At the end of the day it's a Team Viewer tshirt with a little United logo on it. Nothing to get too fussed about.

That’s deep dude

Makes me want to visit the Joshua tree or some shit

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Home kit - quality

Away kit - so horrendous it's starting to grow on me and will end up loving it probably

3rd kit - would have looked far better with black outlines, but decent enough.

kirk buttercup

I actually like all of them. The away kit I feel will be a grower and will probably look way better in the flesh

klsv

The away one looks like pajamas from the 30s. Other two are great. We'll lift the league title in the away kit at Anfield.

Comeback-Kid

Using the devil instead of the whole crest is coming in one form or another eventually... Wouldn't be surprised if the next raft of new kits all feature the devil

Gordon S

The green one from this season is the worst we’ve ever had imo
Agreed, those shirts will be in my nightmares for years to come.
Honestly don´t mind these new designs, not even the away kit.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I like all 3 and the white kit is objectively gorgeous, but it really does look like a Liverpool kit

Telsim

Since they’ve been posted now already…

Dearie me, that away kit is amongst the worst I have seen. Absolutely awful. Stark contrast with the other two. I think they are excellent. Why not swap the third and the away kit? There's only so many times I can bear to look at it.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
When you release 3 new kits a year, I'm happy with one being a bit out there and different. It will always be hit and miss, you'll always get some people who love it and some who hate it.

Fashion is more important than ever in football kits, and a lot of you old boys won't like it, but that green top is the type of top a non-fan would buy just to wear.

I always look at a European top to buy as a 5-a-side top and that's the type of top other Europeans will do the same to too. Similar to the zebra one, the pink one and the light blue and white one recently.

Edit: that third kit is very Qatari isn't it. And Liverpooly, don't forget Liverpooly.

Rolaholic

The 3rd kit is gorgeous, sometimes simplicity is the best way to go about it.

Not sure about the away...not a fan of that green

ifightdragons

The home kit has too many elements going on, that don't feel coherent and matching. Just want a simple, clean home shirt.

The away kit is our boldest design since some of the weirder ones in the '90s. It's aesthetically outdated and the colours do clash. But, I actually like it. I think it will look good during matches. It's so ugly, it's good.

The third kit is perhaps the cleanest design we've had since the '60s. I really like it, and wouldn't mind if that Red Devil emblem actually became our new logo.

That being said, it's a travesty how the TeamViewer logo not got bigger, but now also extends across two lines. It was so simple and clean on this season's kits, so I can't believe they messed that up. That change alone almost negates everything good about this season's designs.

On a side note: When we play in the third kit, do you think the goalkeeper kit will get a matching club logo? It would be very weird to have two different crests on a single set of match kits.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
That away is honestly one of the worst we've ever had. It's so ugly.
Yeah, I usually find the fuss over new kits a bit OTT but that away strip is genuinely fecking horrible. Quite like the home and, to a lesser extent, 3rd strips though.

miked99

Jesus, that dark green kit is hanging. Dark Green? Are we Plymouth or something? Why has it got big stripes on it? Who decided a red pinstripe would go well with dark green? It's fecking hideous. What the feck?

The third kit is basically Liverpool's kit. Brilliant. Make us look like the scousers, nice one.

Main kit looks pretty good, but that new sponsor logo is miles too big and ugly as sin. The existing version of the logo looks quite good, but for some reason someone has decided to change it to font size 36.

Last edited:

Todd

I absolutely love all three.

Also, Liverpool's new home shirt is a carbon copy of our home shirt from 21/22, minus the Adidas stripes, so everyone should calm down about all of this.

Todd

Also, I think some of you lot complaining about the color of the away kit should take a trip down memory lane with some of the horrid and bizarre kits Adidas have given us over the years.

Have you all so soon forgotten that we were wearing fluorescent green this season?? Does United have some longstanding tradition with that color that I'm not aware of?

Prodigy24

Since most of you hate the sponsor, just remember that it could've always been worse. Imagine that awful Chevrolet logo on these kits instead... Good Lord.

miked99

Also, I think some of you lot complaining about the color of the away kit should take a trip down memory lane with some of the horrid and bizarre kits Adidas have given us over the years.

Have you all so soon forgotten that we were wearing fluorescent green this season?? Does United have some longstanding tradition with that color that I'm not aware of?
The colours of the shirt are meant to represent the colours of the club. Red, white and black. Our away shirts have traditionally been white, or at least based on being white, and the third colour usually dark blue or in the more recent era black. You have a bit more creative licence with the third kit, for better or worse.

One of the reasons last seasons away kit was so unpopular is that lime green has nothing to do with Manchester United. It was an eyesore. But it looks amazing compared to.....that. That's a league two kit. Our kits in the last decade have mainly been awful.

PeteManic

Think of the green kit with white shorts and white or black socks! Going to be a classic.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
That green one is a bit xmassy. The stripes on the sleeves are too busy.

RickRudesDong

All three are rubbish.

Home kit is as boring as the post-Ferguson years (actually it's perfect for us).

One of the away kits is a Liverpool kit and the other is just nothing.

Genuinely, amateurs that create concept kits need to be given the control. They dona far better job.

JinnerJamie

Small ginger

As always the kits look better been worn and will probably look good in real life.

Still not sold on the Away kit, I am drawn to the third kit even with its Scousey vibe.

Home kit is a winner though, Adidas have smashed it with our home kits since 2019.

Might opt for the retro blue 88-90 shirt this time round.