Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Does he have covid or something? Ive never seen him this weak. For the first goal i thought it was James tracking back
He was always weak af. But people don't see it.

Takes no responsibility whatsoever. Let's things happen and hopes others will take care of it.

At this point I would start an injured Jones ahead of him. For ffs why does Ole not start Maguire and Smalling?

forevrared

I wouldn't be upset to never see him play for United again. Absolute trash, despite some early promise.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
That was his testimonial. Thanks Victor

Kopral Jono

Lindelof is a fraud from day one and will always be a fraud. I don't want to see him in a United shirt ever again.

starman

Should be 4th choice CB, I would even play Shaw ahead of him if we get a new LB.

Shame we didn't sell him to Barca when we had the chance

GenZRed

It wasn't a penalty but he still played shit today. A crap defender who should be throw out of this club by his ear.

MDFC Manager

Utter trash, quite a feat to be responsible for all 3 goals against crystal fecking palace.

gorky_utd

Must not be a starting cb this season. The window is still open but Woodward probably won't bother to buy a cb.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Think Solksjaer only plays him to make the nation of Sweden look bad.

Or wherever he's from.

Ekeke

Dont forget that last season there were actually, live, real, people on this forum saying Lindelof should be made captain

RedNed77

I’ve defended him in the past, but the longer he’s been here the more apparent it’s become that he’s not good enough. If we can sell him we should. Can’t believe it’s even a discussion that he’s preferred over Smalling.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
So much for his "ball playing ability". Never wanna hear that rubbish again.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Give Bailly a run at games. Drop this useless feck. He should be the one frozen out, training alone instead of Smalling.

Fosuh Mensah is a centre back isn't he? We also have Tuanzebe and Mengi. They should be bench options. Get rid of Lindelof.

Leg-End

He will still be here in 6 years time, for no apparent reason. That’s what we do, let the farts waft around for as long as possible.

Probably give him a new contract next week.

Gandalf

I have been one of those sticking up for him in the past but today was different level atrocious from him. I remember all the talk about Barca being interested a while ago and frankly I would bite their hand off right now. He needs to not start again this season unless he is one of only 2 fit CDs.

drdoityourself

I haven't been too hard on him in the past. But that was just disgusting. So soft, plays like he's missing a pot of blood. He should be last in line after that. Even if we don't sign a defender, try anyone else.

Pass and Move

Far too passive as always. Shaw and de Gea suffer from the same issue. They’re all so reactionary instead of being aggressive and proactive. If Bailly isn’t fit and Smalling isn’t staying then I’d much rather play McTominay there. Im fact, I would just train McT into a CB anyway. I genuinely think most players could learn the CB role, and due to their batter ball playing ability would improve our build up play no end.

fergie_god

I just don't understand what the point of lindelof is. He's slow, weak, bad aerially, terrible instincts and overrated at passing. He's so much worse than Smalling and Bailly. We've seen it time after time hes had his chances and blown it over and over. Bailly, Tuanzebe and even Mengi should be ahead of him for the foreseeable future.

Tiber

We are about to sell Smalling for about 12 million. Smalling is better than Lindelof

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
If he starts the next two games I'm done with Ole. Fergie would have sent him to the reserves for a month.

Such weakness, combined with cowardice and a healthy dose of stupidity.

It's fine not being good enough, but you have to show commitment.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Said it all along, a cb who can’t do the basics right will not survive in this league. He has no right to be a united player. Smalling is much much better as an actual defender

IAmAWinner

One of the worst individual performances I have ever seen from a United player. Just shit from start to finish.

That last goal was a joke. He always takes a while to get up to speed but he cant have too many performances like that or Bailly gets his spot.

el3mel

This was one hell of a disgraceful 0/10 performance all around. Didn't do a single thing good today. Ridiculous.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
He's never been good enough.

He's always been weak & soft.

What's he meant to be good at again? passing, on the ball? he's useless at that too

Prodigy24

Not good enough for this club, and it has been obvious since day one. Yet, he's still starting. Weak, cowardly and a straight pussy at times.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
No seriously, he looks skinnier than the past two seasons. The first goal was ridiculous he got shoved off by one arm.
You didn't watch our games week in week out before. I did and I have witnessed Lindelof got shoved off by one arm lot of times before.

Kuba

No
just no
i mean... seriously ?

at fault for all goals and could be few more if it was not palace... you cannot be that crap

So bad at everything...

That must be the worst defensive performance of a United player I can remember.

Bailly any Day even with 1 leg.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
People I want to see leave the club ASAP:

1) The Glazers, Woodward, Lindelof
2) James, Jones, Rojo
3) Lingard, Pereira
4) Shaw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.