Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kostov

It was clearly Lindelof’s fault. Just like the other goals. Apparently he also almost played an opponent onside. And then I haven’t even mentioned global warming.
It's 100% on Maguire, but for a ball playing side what the feck was that? AWB in line with Maguire while Lindelof and Dalot 5 meters behind.

A-man

It's 100% on Maguire, but for a ball playing side what the feck was that? AWB in line with Maguire while Lindelof and Dalot 5 meters behind.
Sorry if I was rude. I was drunk :rolleyes:
It was a bad situation. I watched the situation again because as you say players were out of position. Lindelof was far up along the left line and had just won back the ball from the opponent. That’s why he was so far off.Think Dalot also was involved in that. They probably could have sprinted back but the situation really looked under control until that pass from DDG.
Overall I think we often end up in these situations. We saw Varane being pressed to lose the ball against Newcastle and Aston Villa scored a goal via free kick after Martinez lost the ball. And then the countless times out midfielder have lost the ball just outside the penalty box. We need to take some risks if we want to build from the back, but our setup at the back is not working imo.

Sylar

I am interested in seeing how he does on Sunday. If he’s partnering Shaw, which seems likely, then he is going to have to be proactive, take the initiative and organise. It’s a good chance for him to show that he’s good enough to stay.
And not only that, you would think a great showing pretty much gives him the spot until the end of the season (Inc a cup final if we win tomorrow). Huge incentive

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
I like no contact victor. Hopefully he will have one of his super games today.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Great penalty to top off a terrific performance. Extremely well played.

FerociousCorgis

Great game from him. Think he should be a depth CB next season and we Def ship out maguire. Even with 3 fb in the backline he looked confident with them and they with him

RuudtheRed

He’s a good 3rd centerback to have. Played well today and would keep him over Maguire. Nerves of steel with the winning penalty!

Castia

He’s a very good squad player. Would be a lot of PL teams interested if he’s available

Irwin99

Immense. Further confirms my opinion that he and Maguire just drag each other down and it's just not a good partnership.

Bobski

Best game for Utd, proactive, aggressive when he needed to be and leadership.

Lecland07

Was leaning toward Bissaka for MOTM, but the penalty and the extra time played gives it to Lindelof. He was great today.

Sgreddevil

Very good performance.
Won't mind him being our deputy when varane or martinez is out. Just not slabhead who always give us a heart attack when he gets the ball. Honestly both Brighton centre backs have better technique than him and I won"t mind having any of them to replace him

edgecutter

If maguire put in that performance the English media would be fawning all over it. Shaw and Victor played really well.

Leg-End

Lovely pen.

Him and Shaw needs to be our pairing all the way now, unless Varane recovers.

Man-United

Nerves of steel with that pen.

Probably one of the most likeable players in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.