Wayne Rooney | 2012-14 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annahnomoss

Hmmmm. Who exactly filled in when Kagawa was injured for almost 3 months? Who was scoring when RVP was out of form for 10 games? You always need good attacking options. If God forbid one of Rooney or Kagawa were to get injured, we have the other to fill in. Just dont make blind comments because you hate him due to this contract issue.
The problem is that we have one option too many which is the reason of all this troubles.

I think the rotation policy at this extremes was used more to allow Moyes an easy step in than it was because Fergie thought it would create the best team in Europe.

Moyes now has a chance to handpick whoever he feels fits his coming strategy and they will be in match-form. Valencia, Young, Nani, Jones, Smalling are all in match form and ready to used if Moyes wants to use them.

The biggest problem of having a clear difference in skill in a first eleven and the squad is that a new manager can't even if he wants change too much. Now Moyes has all the freedom in the world and all players are used to a lot of different positions/strategies which will also ease the transition.

How many managers have had so many options tactically before? He can play a traditional 4-4-1-1 but also a very "modern" 4-2-3-1 or a 4-3-3 without anybody lifting an eyebrow.

All players are already used to tactical changes and we have the players for every position/formation to work.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Moyes now has a chance to handpick whoever he feels fits his coming strategy and they will be in match-form. Valencia, Young, Nani, Jones, Smalling are all in match form and ready to used if Moyes wants to use them.
What do you mean match form?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Klay..say...he..is...a...legend...

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Just one question (I'm not British): I've seen many derogatory comments under the Daily Mail article regarding Wayne naming his boy Klay. What is wrong with Clay/Klay? Other than being too close to Kai it doesn't sound that unusual to me?
Don't know about where you are from mate, but here clay is a sloppy gooey material used to make pots, basically its one step away from mud and the sort of name a moonshine drinking sister loving hillbilly would choose. Its another example of how in Britain at least only the extremely wealthy or the completely chavvy underclass give their children such stupid names......kind of gets Rooney coming and going really :lol::lol::lol:

Nogbadthebad

Maybe he named him after the greatest boxer of all time but didnt spell it correctly.

he seems to like the letter K thats for sure.

So if I was that kid I'd just be thankful I avoided Kermit and keep my head down.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
From facebook:

Strange picture because Rooney is sat where the Mother usually rests right? It looks like Wayne has given birth - again - maybe this is the problem, he's always pregnant? I don't know. I just hope Klay isn't in the same mould as his father.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Nice to see some positive news in the Rooney thread. :) Welcome, Kerplunk.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Strange picture because Rooney is sat where the Mother usually rests right? It looks like Wayne has given birth - again - maybe this is the problem, he's always pregnant? I don't know. I just hope Klay isn't in the same mould as his father.
I burst out laughing at that, hadn't noticed that until you said it :lol:

DevilsQueen

With Wayne & Colleen busy celebrating the birth of their newborn baby Klay, Kai Rooney has handed in an adoption request as he is no longer the favourite child...
:lol:

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Exactly what I was thinking. It looks like Wayne gave birth. :lol:

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
It seriously looks like Coleen has walked in on new father Wayne after giving birth and is smiling before she finds out Wayne in his infinite wisdom has named him after his favourite past-time, Play-dough, but got the spelling wrong anyway. Unlucky Coleen.

Status
Not open for further replies.