Other Weird youtube rabbit holes

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
big up graham hancock. this is a great podcast, speculating ancient civilizations, the great flood, age of pyramids etc. Really really interesting.
Oh, that’s a good one. The great flood thing is one of my favorite random mysteries to research, like the Bronze Age collapse or Doggerland.

I said it in another thread, but Rogan having scientists on like cosmologists/astronomers is a surprisingly enjoyable and digestible way to listen to experts discuss science.

edit: Oh, this is that alternative archaeology guy arguing for lost civilizations...I still like the great Ice Age flood stuff though.

Last edited:

Dante

Bang Average but can post Blindfolded for 15 secs
Hydraulic press videos. I could watch these for hours.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
What the feck :lol:

Surely there’s more exciting stuff to make up than someone not having tax on their car
My sister-in-law's neighbours' kids have apparently been on stuff like this during lockdown as well. Just having normal lives in GTA. One would be a cab driver for instance, they'd go to meetings etc.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
:lol: I watched all that first video thinking he was going to blend it or set it somehow and how sweet it was going to be and then he just swirled it around with two spoons and done haha, what a mess it looked too.