Welcome New Mods | Snowjoe steps into the modding fray

Cina

Where the hell was my breakdown announcement? I even sent you a video of me cry wanking for feck sake.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
I've gotten numerous PMs from posters asking if I was actually removed as a mod. The answer is yes*, yes I was, and I thank you all for your support in this difficult time.

*and by yes I mean no, you idiots
I'll miss you

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
You've never done anything to deserve the leniency you've been shown by the mods I know that much.

Cina

Classic Randall, calls me this the one time I respond
:lol: you are a sad lonely little man
To his mountain of bait-posts since I quit even though I never mentioned him in any post
Cina and now nick on ignore in the same week
Cina for sure
Just realised we can now put @Cina on ignore, now that he is no longer a mod
But approve of his cina agenda
Seeing as he has me on ignore I think it's ok to call him a pathetic fool who could should have been canned long ago.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
You've never done anything to deserve the leniency you've been shown by the mods I know that much.
Classic Randall, calls me this the one time I respond

To his mountain of bait-posts since I quit even though I never mentioned him in any post

Seeing as he has me on ignore I think it's ok to call him a pathetic fool who could should have been canned long ago.
I dont really have either of you on ignore. I have never had anyone on ignore

Relax chaps

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
All the good ones gone now. Cheers @Rado_N

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
You're in trouble now oates!! Cheers man :)
No, she knows I'm pulling her leg. The truth is all mods and admins on this site are and have been good ones, I've been a mod now on two football forums and wasn't a particularly good mod, too much mischief but the standard on here has always been high as is the site. Many probably feel they'd like to be a mod but having done it and watching Penna I know that it takes a certain 'type' to do it here and be doing it well. It's a time and patience consuming job. We're just grateful for the second income now, thanks @Niall !

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
FFS @Rado_N could you not have banned @Aldo first
I was overruled, that's the real reason I quit.

No, she knows I'm pulling her leg. The truth is all mods and admins on this site are and have been good ones, I've been a mod now on two football forums and wasn't a particularly good mod, too much mischief but the standard on here has always been high as is the site. Many probably feel they'd like to be a mod but having done it and watching Penna I know that it takes a certain 'type' to do it here and be doing it well. It's a time and patience consuming job. We're just grateful for the second income now, thanks @Niall !
I will miss the money that's for sure.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
What an scout has to do? Read posts in the newbies and give "likes"?.
Do the mods choose the candidates to be scouts or is possible to apply to be one?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
What an scout has to do? Read posts in the newbies and give "likes"?.
Do the mods choose the candidates to be scouts or is possible to apply to be one?
Yep to both in bold. Not sure whether we're looking for more scouts right now though, but with 3 - possibly 4 - scouts becoming mods there might be vacancies.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Yep to both in bold. Not sure whether we're looking for more scouts right now though, but with 3 - possibly 4 - scouts becoming mods there might be vacancies.
Ok thanks, It seems something fun to do.Perhaps in a future then