Whoop ti Do!! United have bid for someone

Spoony

The People's President
They still have names. That's surely even easier to grasp.
OK, I'll run that by you again.

Fergie 'We've put a bid in for a player'

Interviewer 'Who?'

Fergie 'I won't mentioned any names yet'.

Article: 'Fergie puts a bid in for an unnamed player'.

Ekeke 'Sanchez, is he the unnamed?'

Me 'Well, he's not mentioned any names, has he?

Ekeke 'Yeah, but we've been linked to a billion players, so they're all named'

Me 'You're a total feckwit'.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Naked?

Yeah, for you anything.
cheers spoons. your mocking of my incoherent sentence doesn't seem so bad if there is an element of nakedness to it. looks like ekke has been asking all the questions i was unsure of anyway.

Ekeke

Ok. 'Fergie named a player, hence it's not an unnamed player he put a bid in for'.

Spastic.

Mcfeckwit seems apt.
Yes yes, keep going round and around on your carousel of outdated insults. You're still entirely missing the point :lol:

'I'll run that by you again' - You do know what a name is, right?

Spoony

The People's President
cheers spoons. your mocking of my incoherent sentence doesn't seem so bad if there is an element of nakedness to it. looks like ekke has been asking all the questions i was unsure of anyway.
It's an unnamed player. . .but Berbatov is named because he's been linked to us.

Apparently.

Yes yes, keep going round and around on your carousel of outdated insults. You're still entirely missing the point :lol:

'I'll run that by you again' - You do know what a name is, right?
I bet you were really good at comprehension.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
It's an unnamed player. . .but Berbatov is named because he's been linked to us.

Apparently.
oh right. clear as mud now :wenger:

you still going to run past me naked though yeah?

Ekeke

I bet you were really good at comprehension.
I surely couldn't be any worse than you.

You do know what a name is, right?

Here toy soldier, allow me to help you out:

"a word or a combination of words by which a person, place, or thing, a body or class, or any object of thought is designated, called, or known."

'I'll run it by you once more'

You do know what a name is, right?

Dresilved

The deal could move much closer over the next fortnight, although with Ferguson and chief executive David Gill both on the plane for United's tour of South Africa and Nigeria, it will be left to club solicitor Maurice Watkins, who found himself at the centre of the Carlos Tevez affair last summer, to deal with any on-the-spot issues.

"I have replaced Gerard Pique with Jonny Evans, so we are back to the same numbers," said Ferguson.
Looks like this deal is already done bar the legal stuff....whoever it is, looks like the Evans boy is officially promoted, well done son

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Ok spackers, if SAF refuses to name a potential signing to the press, then the press consider them "un-named"

Similarly, if someone was never assigned a name by their parents and lives their life in a weird limbo, whereby they are only ever referred to as "hey you", then they could also be considered "un-named". Obviously, using this definition, Berbatov would not be considered un-named.

So you're both right (although I'm guessing Ekeke was just being a bit of a smart-arse - which is fair enough, no better place for that sort of behaviour ;)).

But it's probably about time someone posted that picture from the Special Olympics.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Yes!!

But anyway we've made a bid for named player. . .despite Fergie not giving any names.

It's Sanchez!
excellent.

i have been a bit quick so far this summer to name berbatov and aguero as the second comings of christ but i can say without any doubt that sanchez is actually the second coming of christ. but you just named him so he cannot be the unnamed player we are about to sign. bugger. maybe it is windass? shit just named him too. im not sure this deal for an unnamed player can ever actually go ahead.

Decotron

Ok spackers, if SAF refuses to name a potential signing to the press, then the press consider them "un-named"

Similarly, if someone was never assigned a name by their parents and lives their life in a weird limbo, whereby they are only ever referred to as "hey you", then they could also be considered "un-named". Obviously, using this definition, Berbatov would not be considered un-named.

So you're both right (although I'm guessing Ekeke was just being a bit of a smart-arse - which is fair enough, no better place for that sort of behaviour ;)).

But it's probably about time someone posted that picture from the Special Olympics.
:lol: you sound tense pogue, deep breaths

Spoony

The People's President
excellent.

i have been a bit quick so far this summer to name berbatov and aguero as the second comings of christ but i can say without any doubt that sanchez is actually the second coming of christ. but you just named him so he cannot be the unnamed player we are about to sign. bugger. maybe it is windass? shit just named him too. im not sure this deal for an unnamed player can ever actually go ahead.
Yeah, but you've named Windass by naming him and linking him to us. Are you his father per chance?

So it can't be him.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Yeah, but you've named Windass by naming him and linking him to us. Are you his father per chance?

So it can't be him.
dean windass has no father. he is such a perfect footballer no man could have fathered him and no woman could have birthed him. he is from a race of superhumans from another planet who have sent him here to show us how real football is played. im disappointed to be the one who has scuppered our chances of buying him though. im a disgrace.

Spoony

The People's President
dean windass has no father. he is such a perfect footballer no man could have fathered him and no woman could have birthed him. he is from a race of superhumans from another planet who have sent him here to show us how real football is played. im disappointed to be the one who has scuppered our chances of buying him though. im a disgrace.
:lol:

Well he's NAMED!

word.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I think there's probably a whole page about Aguero joining United by now.

If I'm right though, I get a present.

Lmarco

Just confirmed on Skysports by SAF that we have made a bid for some!!
. No Name
. No Fee
. No confirmation on whether the bid was accepted or rejected....

So lets get to guessing... I'm sure it's just probably Berbatov
At least we've made a deal ! Hope we're in for a good and strong forward.