World Cup Qualifiers + Friendlies | November 2017

Ralaks

Ridiculous by the ref there. Arter feigns injury and the ref blows the whistle on the basis of him rolling on the floor.

Zippism

Supports
Bayern München
Sorry for whoever faces us Greece in the playoffs :P We drew against belgium there while playing with 10 men, and we lost against them here but we shouldn't have since we dominated the game and you know Lukaku... I'm hopeful we will go through no matter who we face in the playoffs since i trust in our defence, Sokratis-Manolas are probably the best CB duo in all of national teams, i know im biased but i believe that :P
This sounds funny after the first Play-Off game. :)

Vindal

The Irish team is such a sorry excuse for a football team.

Doesn't help that half the players on the pitch are afraid to tackle, as they're in danger of getting a yellow and getting suspended for the second leg - woeful UEFA rules

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch

Doesn't help that half the players on the pitch are afraid to tackle, as they're in danger of getting a yellow and getting suspended for the second leg - woeful UEFA rules
Denmark are just as bad, not sure why you're singling Ireland out.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Arter, Hendrick and Brady are good enough to trap the ball and pass it to another player without thumping it away before checking to see if they have time.
That's what I call praises.:lol:

Thecarrickfan_2016

I'm pissed off that Wales weren't playing against Denmark tonight, No offence to Irish people on here, But the Republic of Ireland are shit.

Morpheus 7

They are limited side who have done well to get to this stage. It's not like club football, you have to make the best of what your given. For the size of the island, they have done well to get to this stage.

Peanut Butter

There's only one team atleast trying to play football, and it's definitely not Ireland.
It's criminal really that either of these teams will be at the World Cup.

Every single time I've watched Ireland they're absolutely dreadful - Stone Age football. Denmark aren't much better either.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
:lol: Ireland's pass percentages. Of those with 10+ passes, highest is around 68.4 - the rest are mostly in the 50-60 range. With Denmark, of those with 10+ passes, lowest percentage is 75.8 (goalkeeper) with most of the rest in the 80-90 range.

Ralaks

Every single time I've watched Ireland they're absolutely dreadful - Stone Age football. Denmark aren't much better either.
I think we are normally better than this, we really struggle against teams who play 11 men behind the ball.

Especially with Delaney and Kvist who really arent creative players.

Devil81

To be fair the pool of players they have to choose from is awful, I actually think they are overachieving.

It's not like they have a Bale like Wales. I'd say Northern Ireland have better quality at this current time as well.

Shark

@NotShark

What country do you support, England?

Peanut Butter

Hopefully Denmark go through. Eriksen deserves to be at the World Cup more than Long and that bloke who just runs around a lot.