Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Bad? He has went from being a flop at Burnley from starting every game for United. He probably cant believe how lucky he is
Yeah, but I imagine he made an account in the newbies eager to join his new found football friends only to realize we're all calling him a horse.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Memphis literally changed clubs, and I believe Aboubakar did too. Moussa Dembele has been available for ages. These players were no less available than Weghorst, who we went and got out of an existing loan deal much to Besiktas’ annoyance.

I don’t write the stories - these are the options that were discussed. Not Osimhen or Kane, I’ve hardly listed the cream of European football. Again, some of them actually moved. As did Joao Felix, just to show spectrum here - I’m not even taking about him, but even HE moved on loan! There are a lot of levels in between Joao Felix and Wout Weghorst. Even Chris Wood went on loan and he’s better than Weghorst too.
Wood and Weghorst are about the same level of extremely average strikers. Felix was unobtainable thanks to our owners. Other than that I don't see an obvious loan candidate we missed out on.

Imlegend

He's getting too much stick here. Giroud contributed nothing in terms of goals for the world cup winning 2018 squad, but his presence provided opportunities for his wingers. Weghorst's playing the same role. May not be effective for every game but seems effective for most games given the recent results.

Marcus

I think he causes panic in the backline of the opposition. So teams who build from the back hate him. But I wish he would also contribute to the goalscoring. But if EtH thinks he should start, I can only agree.

Cloud7

He reminds me of myself when I play sunday league. I play upfront too and i'm really shite and no one passes me the ball but I only play because our main striker is a borderline alcoholic and is never available.
:lol:

Strelok

At this moment with Rashford in doubt for Sunday tbh the thought of WW playing as a #9 for 90' on Sunday scares the shit out of me. I like the guy, really like him but we simply look so shit with him there. Let's hope Rashford can play.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He reminds me of myself when I play sunday league. I play upfront too and i'm really shite and no one passes me the ball but I only play because our main striker is a borderline alcoholic and is never available.
:lol:

Josh 76

He's getting too much stick here. Giroud contributed nothing in terms of goals for the world cup winning 2018 squad, but his presence provided opportunities for his wingers. Weghorst's playing the same role. May not be effective for every game but seems effective for most games given the recent results.
Saying Giroud and Wegahorst do the same job is laughable!

footballbite

The team immediately looks much better whenever he's subbed. The team's results have been better when he's not been in the team.

Most results when he's played have been in spite of him, not because.

Baffling take.

ti vu

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...iroud-liverpool-arsenal-chelsea-b1037436.html

"I always felt like I had him but somehow he always managed to score against us,” Van Dijk said. “Whether it was for Arsenal, Chelsea or France, he always scored."

Giroud played for the clubs he did, and does for a reason. It's not comparable on just the fact Giroud is one of the most capable header for a while.

AFC NimbleThumb

We’ve found Wouts burner account.

Irwin99

Have a feeling he could do well tomorrow. This is his Diego Forlan vs Liverpool moment: I mean look at the keeper he's facing ;)

PoTMS

There is absolutely no way Kompany will want him back at Burnley next season in the Premier League. We better hope Ten Hag doesn't convince the board to keep him. He's not good enough to even be third/fourth choice.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Tomorrow is the day he goes from forgettable flop to the guy who scores the goal that wins ETH his first trophy. That’s my fairytale and I’m sticking to it.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Yeah, but I imagine he made an account in the newbies eager to join his new found football friends only to realize we're all calling him a horse.
If he reads this, I just want him to know that I appreciate him being at United. So many players are allowed one year adapting period, but not him.

I think he's played important part of United's good run in the last few months, and hopefully more to come until the season end.

Stacks

If he reads this, I just want him to know that I appreciate him being at United. So many players are allowed one year adapting period, but not him.

I think he's played important part of United's good run in the last few months, and hopefully more to come until the season end.
What is his contribution? We often look better when he's out

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Hard to dislike him. The work rate is incredible and he did a good job today, you can tell how much he loves it

Nick7

I fecking love him for some reason. He looks so so happy to play for us and gives everything on the pitch.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I fecking love him for some reason. He looks so so happy to play for us and gives everything on the pitch.
Same! Man has gone from relegation to lifting a trophy with Manchester United... He is living the dream and I'm here for it

Jev

Thought that was his best performance so far. Hard-working as ever but also very astute with his passing and decision making today, filled out his role very well tactically. A nicely weighted pass for the goal.

Sylar

Nice assist,wish his left foot shot had gone in after that beautiful piece of skill by Antony in the first half

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Probably living in the clouds right now.

I bet it feels like a dream. Happy for him to pick up a trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.