5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walters_19_MuFc

Started in the final of the Carabao against Newcastle, and the FA Cup semi-final against Brighton. Question is, does the Wout start today?

If so, would totally understand it.If nothing else, he doesn't stop running. Get him doing that for around 60/70 mins and replace him with Garnacho.

Fabio Rochemback

They're not joking. Weg has a cult following who will defend him at any cost. Not sure where they came from since the guy himself has only been here since January.

Jesus, might as well just pick a random fit United fan from an OT game and offer to play him at minimum wages.
In his first couple of months or so that was true. They seem to have wised up since then!

stevoc

Genuinely have no idea what Ten Hag imagined he was going to bring to that game.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Thanks for the 2 goals in 30 odd matches, King

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Shocker, turns out all the jokers were wrong and he didn't score in the final.

Goodbye, Wout. Enjoy the Uzbeki second division or wherever you end up when Kompany inevitably bins you off this summer.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Congratulations on your two pointless goals, Wout. Now return to Championship if possible, please.
Don't think he's ever played in the Championship?

SAFMUTD

Another game another nothing performance. Thank god it was the last one, good attitude zero talent.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Pointless signing. Hope the club never tries this shit again.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Did his usual random(but not so random, he knows his spot) sitting in front of the fans crying at the end, turned to camera so we can all see how sad he is. :lol:

DOTA

Deserves credit for keeping going to the end of what was a very frustrating time for him.

He's got a good record at levels lower than the PL, I'm sure he'll have decent offers.

Leg-End

A fan could genuinely score more than 2 playing up front for United, you could score 1 just by standing in the general area of the goal.

United Hobbit

That should be his last "action" for us

Absolutely DO NOT sign him, I couldn't give a monkeys that he works hard, we are Manchester United FFS, that should be the bare minimum, not a must sign trait. Show some standards!

OverratedOpinion

Great pro, brilliant attitude and work ethic, wish him all the best. It's in no way his fault that he isn't talented enough for this level.

OverratedOpinion

That should be his last "action" for us

Absolutely DO NOT sign him, I couldn't give a monkeys that he works hard, we are Manchester United FFS, that should be the bare minimum, not a must sign trait. Show some standards!
We are obviously not going to sign him.

MoskvaRed

So surprisingly it wasn’t written that he would grab a late winner against the most formidable side in world football.

PSV

Be interesting to see what Burnley do with him. He's been professional so nothing but best of wishes for him.

C'est Moi Cantona

Got to be the worst forward player to play for United in the PL era.

It was fun for a few games, but then it really wasn't, just glad it's over.

Siorac

He came on, and his very first involvement in the game was him coming back from an offside position to completely miscontrol a straightforward pass.

Oh, Wout. I'd say I'll miss you but I'm actually relieved that I never have to watch another game with the experience being constantly clouded by the fear of you getting subbed on.

DOTA

Great pro, brilliant attitude and work ethic, wish him all the best. It's in no way his fault that he isn't talented enough for this level.
Yep. Some very silly people are struggling with this but playing for Man Utd whilst not being up to the standard is not actually something to be angry at him for.

united for life

Hope he’s now in casemiro’s car being taken to burnely. Shouldnt wait till tomorrow. He offers nothing

Milo2035

Huh what's with the comments ? He was good at link up play in the few minutes he's on the pitch. Just give us a similar player who can actually finish and win ariel duels and we'll be formidable.

OverratedOpinion

Yep. Some very silly people are struggling with this but playing for Man Utd whilst not being up to the standard is not actually something to be angry at him for.
Yeah I won't say I will remember him fondly but I definitely respect him as someone who took the opportunity seriously and did his best even though it wasn't good enough.

Tbf to most people we just lost a cup final to city so a lot of it is just anger. I'm probably being a little unkind to Sancho in other threads partly for the same reason.

DOTA

Yeah I won't say I will remember him fondly bit I definitely respect him as someone who took the opportunity seriously and did his best even though it wasn't good enough.

Tbf to most people we just lost a cup final to city so a lot of it is just anger.
I think most of them are adults. I'm not inclined to be this generous.

Status
Not open for further replies.