5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superunknown

The door would probably attempt to hit him on the way out, but he'd probably miss that.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
A forgettable loan signing as expected.

I can't get over how big and imposing he looks, whilst also being handled with absolute ease by almost every defender he's faced in domestic games.

Wing Attack Plan R

I'm thinking we are living in some kind of A.I.-controlled simulation, and the only United player we can each get a turn controlling is Weghorst. I hope he had a great time at United, made some memories he'll take with him, and has a shiny trophy for his mantle, but ah, thanks and see you later.

Sylar

His first month and a half or so was better than people make out. Not great, hell not even good, but it was acceptable for what we bought him in to do. Struggled badly ever since then though
Yeah, unfortunately we had to overplay him and that helped show even more of his weaknesses. Assuming Eth never planned on using him unless it was to rest martial

BorisManUtd

His first month and a half or so was better than people make out. Not great, hell not even good, but it was acceptable for what we bought him in to do. Struggled badly ever since then though
Yeah, his best performances came in that January/February period. Then started getting worse since. 2 goals and 2 assists in 31 games is a return you'd expect from a defensive player, not a striker.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Brought as a back-up and played 31 times, scored 2 goals, AS A STRIKER.
Enough said, I will not miss him and I suspect he will become a future meme for our non performing strikers.
Crazy to think we played that many games since January

Thank god its over. One of the worst players to ever wear our shirt.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Can we delete the thread and forgot he played so much for us? We can write those two goals he scored to own goals, no one will remember them anyway.

Heinzesight

Is the stat about him having one shot on target in the league true? fecking hell.

The only 6’6” striker who actually gets shorter as he jumps. I’m sure he’s a decent bloke and he’s tried his best but I’ll be glad to see the back of the useless sack of shit.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Spamming F5 on his wiki page until "plays for Manchester United" changes to "last played for Manchester United".

stevoc

So for the first month and a half how would you rate him, average?

And since then?

BorisManUtd

Is the stat about him having one shot on target in the league true? fecking hell.

The only 6’6” striker who actually gets shorter as he jumps. I’m sure he’s a decent bloke and he’s tried his best but I’ll be glad to see the back of the useless sack of shit.
That's astonishing stat if true :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.