Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I love that he tracks back all the way into our penalty box if needed. He had a critical tackle in the first half right next to the penalty spot. Shit like that is phenomenal to see.

2Injurytimegoal

If for a decent fee like under 10M, I would love to sign his as the 3rd or 4th choice, just sell/release Martial, get a new no.9 like Kane or Osimhen, we will be in a very good shape of front line.

Especially ETH seem love and knows how to use him, great presser, decent passing, a true fighter of the ball, would love to see him next season!

Quagmire Maguire

Reminds me of Darren Fletcher, O'Shea, Brown, Park, not the biggest talents but give their absolute 100% all the time, and are great characters. Could do much worse than keeping him around as part of the squad.

Edwards6

Love the way he was sat watching the fans celebrating, he gets what it means to play for United he'll run all day for the team

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I'm warming up to the idea of having him here for a decent fee, has the right mentality and his work rate is insane, a useful asset indeed.

The Hilton

His best game for us tonight, ETH seems to have found a good role for him to fill as a defensive 10 that doesn't let the opponents rest, and his assist was very good too.

There's potentially a role for him here if we can get him on the cheap, as a backup striker with his effort he could prove useful.

Superunknown

I have questioned his ability, but I can't question his attitude. He does his best for the team. He's very likeable.

Lu Tze

As 3rd/4th striker, he's a good option to have. Modern day Emile Heskey/Dirk Kuyt hybrid.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Delighted for Wout.

He's one of the hardest working players I've ever seen. No ego, just runs his ass off.

You can see at the end how happy he was, I doubt he ever expected 6 months ago he'd be winning a trophy!

spiriticon

Happy for him. Sure he's no Van Persie, but I think he's the hardest working striker we've had for the last 5 years.

If he stays as a squad player, I have no complaints.

Devil81

That picture says it all, the move has been a dream come true for the lad. His attitude is absolutely incredible.

We should 100% be looking at adding him to our squad as a squad player from the end of the season. Every squad needs a dog of war and he's our dog of war.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I thought the one he hit that kariusz tipped over was destined for the back of the net. Gutted, I’d love to see him rewarded with a goal

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Delighted for Wout.

He's one of the hardest working players I've ever seen. No ego, just runs his ass off.

You can see at the end how happy he was, I doubt he ever expected 6 months ago he'd be winning a trophy!
Winning a trophy playing for Manchester United, no less. I’d say that’s as big a deal to him as the trophy. A dream for so many footballers.

crossy1686

career ending
Slowly becoming a cult hero this guy, if he can get himself around 10 goals come the end of the season we should sign him for a couple of years. We need the depth and there's no affordable forward available this summer.

He seems to genuinely enjoy being here and wants to run himself into the ground for the team and manager. You can't ask for more from someone.

RedIan

I thought he played a great game today. Massive contribution. Deserved a goal with that great strike.
ETH trusts him and ETH is god.

crossy1686

career ending
As 3rd/4th striker, he's a good option to have. Modern day Emile Heskey/Dirk Kuyt hybrid.
Sometimes people don't understand that teams are built on the foundations of these players. You need these guys around so the manager can say to players like Sancho, you have to put a shift in if you want to play, it's that simple. If not, this guy starts over you, so get running.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
He's been vital for us since he signed given Martial pretty much hasn't been available since.

royalewithcheese2006

Supports
A Director of Football
Loved that shot of him just sitting and soaking in the feeling of watching the fans celebrate. Can’t fault his effort - he presses for three forwards at times!
Same! You can question his quality sometimes but never his attitude and commitment. Really happy he gets atleast a trophy in what is likely to be a short spell here. Hopefully he gets a few goals too!

MadMike

Happy for him. He seemed to enjoy the day immensely. He was also unlucky not to score with that left foot howitzer.

Pronewbie

Peep
Sometimes people don't understand that teams are built on the foundations of these players. You need these guys around so the manager can say to players like Sancho, you have to put a shift in if you want to play, it's that simple. If not, this guy starts over you, so get running.
Great point and not only that, his all-round play is a better foil to unlock Rashford's full potential. I wouldn't keep him personally but he's doing his role brilliantly, considering our finances.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Well done to the lad. Thought he was very good. Gave it his all and that assist for the own goal/Rashford was very good. Had a couple of other class interplays and that shot at the end of the first half was great as well.

Wouldn't be against getting him on a permanent deal (along with another striker of course) simply because you just need players with such attitude in the squad.

Xaviboy

Works is socks off. Runs so much does the dirty work and covers so much ground. Done great for Rashfords goal. Deffo squad player next year for ETH.

Reactions: Cheimoon

InfiniteBoredom

If he was willing to be a squad player, I would sign him in the summer. Great squad option to have.
No.

He works hard and has a great attitude, but he doesn’t have the quality of a Manchester United player. A squad player shouldn’t be someone who puts a shift in and is happy to be here, he has to provide genuine competition to the 1st choice player so we can keep everybody on their toes.

I do feel glad for him though, him taking it all in shows how much it means for him, something he’ll have to tell his grandchildren about in his old age. And this was definitely one of his better games, by far.

cpresc

Honestly that one camera shot of him after the game kneeling down, smiling and staring at the crowd celebrating.. like he was just talking it all in, he looked so happy.

that moment changed how I feel about him and now kinda want him to stay in the squad next season (as backup)

Lyng

No.

He works hard and has a great attitude, but he doesn’t have the quality of a Manchester United player. A squad player shouldn’t be someone who puts a shift in and is happy to be here, he has to provide genuine competition to the 1st choice player so we can keep everybody on their toes.

I do feel glad for him though, him taking it all in shows how much it means for him, something he’ll have to tell his grandchildren about in his old age. And this was definitely one of his better games, by far.
Park? O'Shea? There where always these types in the squad under Ferguson.

Status
Not open for further replies.