Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuudTom83

Nice one Weg!

He has a big involvement with so many of United’s goal in the last dozen games.

royalewithcheese2006

Supports
A Director of Football
Thought he was good today. Excellent workrate and link up play. I do wish he contests headers though. Never seems to get off the ground when someone goes long looking for him.

Biggins

Can’t score to save his life but somehow makes the team better. One of the weirdest players I’ve ever seen

Klean

For the few million to make the deal permanent, it should be a no-brainer to bring him on. He doesn't score as much as we want but he does bring something very different and allows some tactical flexibility for Ten Haag.

Him and a Big Money Traditional #9 is a good plan for the summer.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Truly a cult hero in the making.

Seriously, for the money we spent it was one great bit of bussines. Nothing but love for him.

El Jefe

I think its quite clear that he's a hardworking No.10 now. He might be the worst No.9 I've seen at the club but actually does have value when he's played deeper.

I can't speak highly enough of how hard he works though. It's like having Fred up front.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Looked great when Rashford came on and played a bit deeper. Looking forward to him getting a goal, deserves one!

edgecutter

I know he's not a great footballer, but you can't not like him. Works his socks off and loves playing for the shirt

68cob

He's proving to be a fantastic pain in the arse to the opposition every week

dove

He is such a weird player. His energy and non stop pressing is great but at the same time he offers less goal threat than Casemiro which is quite an achievement considering he is supposed to be a striker.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
How we win so many matches with him as our undisputed no.9 is so funny to me.

Irwin99

Like him a lot. You can see he's having the time of his life playing here and that assist epitomizes what he brings.

tomaldinho1

I just want to hear OT chanting to the tune of oggy oggy oggy:

"Weggy, Weggy, Weggy.
Wout, Wout, Wout"

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
How we’ve been getting away with game after game with a non-threatening #9 is beyond me but another one ticked off. Soon enough, the fact that our striker can’t score, or run, is going to cost us though.

Every game there are so many chances and situations that don’t even happen because the player in possession looks up and sees Weghorst ahead and then we need to find another route.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
For the few million to make the deal permanent, it should be a no-brainer to bring him on. He doesn't score as much as we want but he does bring something very different and allows some tactical flexibility for Ten Haag.

Him and a Big Money Traditional #9 is a good plan for the summer.
Burnley will ask a bit of money now. Plus they will need to get a PL grade replacement when they get promoted. That will be built into the price increase.

Samoerai Jack

My coach used to say: you can stand on your head and talk like a chicken for all I care, as long as it helps you win the game. And that's my feeling about Weghorst. Whatever he's doing, it makes us win games, so I'm happy.

RedIan

He had a very good game tonight. Links play so well and so often and presses relentlessly when we dont have the ball. . Needs a touch of luck to get a goal or two but it will come.

Redlyn

ETH knew exactly what he wanted with this signing. Not flashy by itself but the very definition of a cog in the wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.