5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

PTSTSL

If he scores the winner at Anfield he'll be a true cult-hero here. Best defensive centre forward in the Premier League?

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
At times he's a better midfielder than McTomminay. What that says about either of them I dont really know.

hobbers

His jump for the first goal is pure comedy. A full metre away from the ball he sees all the way and has a run on.

Possibly the worst player in the air I have ever seen.

vodrake

Its infectious how much he clearly loves every minute being here and I think he's still pulling his weight even with the goals not coming for him. His passing is actually pretty good and he plays others in very well and can create chances for others just with his sheer determination to be a nuisance

lsd

The Oracle
I don't know how people can dislike him he is a great team player and does so much hard work so the other players can thrive

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I love him, I mean he’s a terrible striker but he creates so much for others due to his work rate.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Honestly, he an important cog to how we play. He holds the ball so well and lays it off, causes constant problems for defences which leads to mistakes. Wasn't convinced signing him but I'm sold.

led_scholes

If the club asks him to go through fire he will go. He really loves it here. A+for effort.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
I love him, I mean he’s a terrible striker but he creates so much for others due to his work rate.
He's surprisingly good in the build up which explains why Ten Hag was keen on him but unfortunately he still lacks real quality.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
There was a moment in the first half where we had a cross that West Ham cleared and this guy was the furthest forward player and he straight away started running back to stop a counter while 2-3 others were just jogging. He is a mad man

Lights Out

I can’t help but like him. He gives everything and is an absolute nuisance. He was brilliant tonight.

ElDiabloRojo

His effort and general role in the team is great.

Just needs a bit of luck to get a goal or two.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
For some reasons it always feels like he's never sharp enough when it comes to taking shots. He's either late to a ball intended to him even if well slotted in or when he takes his shots, they feel like he never connect well. He seems to be doing alright holding the ball and laying it off given enough time which helps us build some plays going forward. Though when someone is extra tight and aggressive, he seems to struggle holding. Then again most players would but great and elite ones can play and hold well while being extremely pressed.

SAFMUTD

He's absolutely toothless. Great effort and attitude and that's it almost no quality. He's nothing more than a stop gap and he shouldn't be here by the summer.

Winrar

Does he ever tire? Played in the final 3 days ago, and after 95 minutes played here he runs up to the defender and snatches the ball away for an assist.

Rustyspider13

I think people, myself included, thought we were getting a battering ram type striker, which he simply isn't. He is slow, isn't good aerially and doesn't have good finishing. But he has endless energy and can make some great one touch ground passes to link up play. And sometimes that can make the difference. Job well done today Wout.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Woutmania

He is such an upgrade on Ronaldo and I don't even miss Martial. What more can you really ask for £2.5m? Think that teammates absolutely love him.

No beating around the bush he's a crap footballer and way out of his depth here, but you can't help but like him.

Two pieces of play showed everything; that through ball he fluffed, and the assist to Fred.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
He was on another madness today and my MOtM, only performer for 90 mins barring De Gea.

RedDevilRoshi

I so badly want him to score. Deserves it for all the dirty work he does for his teammates. Links & holds the ball up really well to invite his teammates into play.

EI Beatle

He'll get a great reception if he stays with Burnley next season coming to old trafford , For me Fred doesn't score that goal without wout's dirty work

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Woutmania

He is such an upgrade on Ronaldo and I don't even miss Martial. What more can you really ask for £2.5m? Think that teammates absolutely love him.
Steady now...we'd be more lethal with him on the pitch.

YikesSchmeics

He's absolutely toothless. Great effort and attitude and that's it almost no quality. He's nothing more than a stop gap and he shouldn't be here by the summer.
He was in the middle of the group competing for the header that forced the pressure for the OG.

His shot was blocked and landed to Garnacho for his goal.

And he pressed and won the ball for Fred's 3rd.

He may not have great quality and he may not be getting the conventional goals and assits, but he is having an impact as well.

I'm not saying he is good enough or anything like that, but I like him and wouldn't mind him as a squad option next season. That kind of workrate has value.

Reactions: Cheimoon
Status
Not open for further replies.