Yaya Toure

Tareq

Livvie's Favourite Jordanian.
player of the season, with all the big names at city, this is the one i hoped we have signed....

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Once again, it was not a dive. There was contact. Not a lot of it admittedly, but enough for him to go down, and enough for a penalty.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
He looks a bit burnt out to me... I've seen a lot more games where his physique and dribbling were just murdering oppositions, not quite so now as he looks exhausted.
I've seen that a few times with him, against Chelsea at the bridge he could barely run by the end.

johnmufc

The most overrated player. Yes, he played well today, but if you watch City often enough you will know how poor his stamina is. Barry has been more consistent for City this season, and players like Silva, Kompany, and Agüero are much more special.

Sw33t

Player of the season? feck off

An extremely good and talented player? Definitely.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
The most overrated player. Yes, he played well today, but if you watch City often enough you will know how poor his stamina is. Barry has been more consistent for City this season, and players like Silva, Kompany, and Agüero are much more special.
Yes, his stamina was incredibly poor when he was making those charges up the field with a few minutes to go. His stamina is excellent, and one of his best features.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He's quickly becoming the new Essien on the Caf

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Is he available for the FA Cup game? My mate just texted me and he reckons he's now off for the African Cup and won't be playing against us?

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Is he available for the FA Cup game? My mate just texted me and he reckons he's now off for the African Cup and won't be playing against us?
Him and his bro have been given special dispensation to play against us, before jetting off to Africa.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
He has failed to adjust to the lack of a winter break in England.
Meh, possibly. He's had long enough to adapt though.

I remember him being ridiculously tired on his debut, think it was against Spurs. He got subbed off but it was genuinely ridiculous, he could hardly move. That was straight after summer so wouldn't be anything to do with the winter break.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
That might explain why he went down and got a penalty. That was a long sprint in the 75th minute.

SATA

I was never convinced when he was at Barca. Now i am entirely, he would suit perfectly well alongside Carrick with perhaps Cleverley in front of them

Devil may care

He's quality when he's feeling it, a cab horse when he's not, fortunately for City he is on form more than not for them.

Diving little shit. Can't wait for him to feck off to Africa (no racism).

You know, I'm going to clarify, just in case. African Nations, he'll be a loss to City.
Many things he may be, but little isn't one of them. :D

Sylar

They have a great spine no doubt.
I think Kompany (and Hart) keeps them strong at the back in an otherwise pretty average defensive line.
I think Yaya is their engine but for me Silva is their POTS. Adds the magic that is taking them to the next level.

Heardy

Yaya Toure and Silva are the two in contention for Player of the Season for me so far.

They're two players I would have loved United to have signed.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
Not anywhere near player of the year. Had a better season last time around.

Inconsistent, and the poorest City player in virtually every sub par performance they've had this season.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
id say silva (said from start season)however toure would be ahead right now if he stayed fit. I knew he was good, but was questioning his huge price tag. He has been excedllent

Plan M

He's a great player and very important to City.

But obviously, him being at City now makes him "overrated".

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Never rated him at Barcelona and wasn't worried when they signed him but he's been superb for them.

Tareq

Livvie's Favourite Jordanian.
I always rated him, he has the barca know-how :) i think he played as a central defender against us in Rome 2009 and he wasn't bad, perhaps not player of the season, but certainly among the best in business.