You can now view warnings on your account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
I don't know about the terminology though. I received a warning for posting an 'inappropriate image', which sounds dodgy as hell.

It was a small dog, fully clothed.

I'm taking legal advice. So Penna had better watch out - her reign of terror is coming to an end.
Oh you're so wrong if you think penna going to settle this in the court.

Those holes in the dessert aren't digging themselves for no reason

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
I just noticed a post made by someone else that had a visible warning header at the top, signalling what the warning was for. Is that supposed to happen? I don't think I've ever noticed that before.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I just noticed a post made by someone else that had a visible warning header at the top, signalling what the warning was for. Is that supposed to happen? I don't think I've ever noticed that before.
We have the option to leave a public warning when we do warnings. Doesn’t happen often though, usually if someone wants to leave a reminder for others.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
That is a new addition along with the other changes.

montpelier

I'm seeing naughty posts - from other people, obviously - and across the top they now have a warning info panel - 'overt sexism' & stuff. Is this new?

Are these on public view as an example nowadays? Deterrence that you could be named & shamed?

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I'm seeing naughty posts - from other people, obviously - and across the top they now have a warning info panel - 'overt sexism' & stuff. Is this new?

Are these on public view as an example nowadays? Deterrence that you could be named & shamed?
We have the option to leave a public warning when we do warnings. Doesn’t happen often though, usually if someone wants to leave a reminder for others.

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land
Hurling Man of the Land, Male, 38, from Gort, Co. Galway. - 'Hurling Country'

Warning
Date Points Expiry
  • Penile Stereotyping Sep 20, 2017 2 Sep 20, 2018 at 20:00 View
    Threatening another member Apr 20, 2017 3 Apr 20, 2018 at 22:00 View
  • Excessive bad language May 30, 2017 5 May 30, 2018 at 05:00 View
@Niall In all fairness

Is there any chance you could look into some of them warnings for me please and that a good lad.

You know the craic yourself....

Foreign mods don't understand a lot of the time and take things to heart.

I was only messing.

Raoul

Admin
Staff

Warning
Date Points Expiry
@Niall In all fairness

Is there any chance you could look into some of them warnings for me please and that a good lad.

I was only messing.
Its not about foreign mods. Its about other posters reporting your posts as offensive and mods taking action based on said complaints.

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land
Its not about foreign mods. Its about other posters reporting your posts as offensive and mods taking action based on said complaints.
Hypocrites reporting my posts as offensive. Any argument I ever got into on here was I'd say 9 times out of 10 a tit for tat argument, insults and shit flew all sides. Only difference was I never reported nor I never will either.

The pricks.

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff

Warning
Date Points Expiry
@Niall In all fairness

I was only messing.
What's penile stereotyping?

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land
What's penile stereotyping?
Haven't a clue but what ever it is I was probably only pulling the mickey out of some lad

@golden_blunder, @Niall my good friends and the Paddy mods would have known that too.

General is supposed to be the place where we can have a bit of craic and pull the piss out of one another but it's gotten more PC than the Current Events section ever was

Last edited:

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land
Sounds like you think you’re above the law, Hillary.
You're wrong because I don't think that at all.

You see, What's wrong here is the place is now flooded with sensitive, skinny jeans wearing Nivea moisturized faced shites. Every day when they log on they always have one hand over the report button just waiting to get lads punished and eventually banned. Is it any wonder so many of the characters of the place have either fecked off or barely post at all now.. they know well they wouldn't last 10 mins these days with all the PC rats tearing around the place

Last edited:

MemphisDepay

Supports
Rangers and Celtic
You're wrong because I don't think that at all.

What's wrong here is the place is flooded with sensitive, skinny jeans moisturized faced shites. Every day when they log on they always have one hand over the report button just waiting to get lads punished and eventually banned.
You’re still here though. It’s a forum, you’re not on some sort of sexual offenders register. Warnings do not stay with you for the rest of your life. It’s not like it’s even one warning where you’ve perhaps been interpreted wrong, it’s 3. Are you saying all 3 are incorrect? The fact is you can literally say anything you want to in life and pass it off as a joke or bantzzzzz.

EDIT - thanks for editing your original post to include Nivea, I’ve misjudged you.

Last edited:

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land
You’re still here though. It’s a forum, you’re not on some sort of sexual offenders register. Warnings do not stay with you for the rest of your life. It’s not like it’s even one warning where you’ve perhaps been interpreted wrong, it’s 3. Are you saying all 3 are incorrect? The fact is you can literally say anything you want to in life and pass it off as a joke or bantzzzzz.

EDIT - thanks for editing your original post to include Nivea, I’ve misjudged you.
No problem buddy

Deleted member 101472

@The Black Pearl anyone reporting some of your posts should be named and shamed IMO, it’s an Internet forum and I can still see clear as day you’re just having a bit of craic and not serious with almost any of the insults you dish out. Maybe your brash jack the lad persona can rub some people the wrong way, but I think that’s more them needing to lighten up than you alter your banter. You’re one of the few posters on this forum that I’m always eager to see what they say. I like reading @Invictus stuff because he articulates aswell as anyone I’ve seen on any forum. I like reading @Raees opinions on anything united related and I like @carvajal and @giorno very frank posting on all things La Liga. For humour, it’s yourself, @Alex99 and @SteveJ, good lads with different levels of excellent banter and the forums a better place for the comments. Censoring you because of shit complaints from touchy members isn’t on IMO.

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land
@The Black Pearl anyone reporting some of your posts should be named and shamed IMO, it’s an Internet forum and I can still see clear as day you’re just having a bit of craic and not serious with almost any of the insults you dish out. Maybe your brash jack the lad persona can rub some people the wrong way, but I think that’s more them needing to lighten up than you alter your banter. You’re one of the few posters on this forum that I’m always eager to see what they say. I like reading @Invictus stuff because he articulates aswell as anyone I’ve seen on any forum. I like reading @Raees opinions on anything united related and I like @carvajal and @giorno very frank posting on all things La Liga. For humour, it’s yourself, @Alex99 and @SteveJ, good lads with different levels of excellent banter and the forums a better place for the comments. Censoring you because of shit complaints from touchy members isn’t on IMO.
I'll be nominating that for post of the year anyways.

Brilliant.

Last edited:

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
You're welcome.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
:lol: thanks,I also like yours.I like this new style of posts.From the 3.000 to 10.000 you were sometimes too serious

@The Black Pearl Hi Padraic

I've be going have words with TBP if i were you, did he tell you this account had three warnings on it when he sold it to you for 2k
Seems like he's had you over here

Status
Not open for further replies.