6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janson

I think we are over reliant on him. We should give Rashford or Martial cup games and rest Zlatan.

3KDré

Sometimes he is a bit sloppy on the ball and ruins a chance for a good counter attack.

Minimalist

His close play and interchanging is fine. Most of the time it's a problem with the attackers as a unit.

Treble

I'm impressed with his work rate today. The hold up play was very good and there were no sloppy passes.

Man-United

Maybe I'm not allowed to say he was brilliant again because then I'm just pro Zlatan. Feck it, he was class!

Unmutual

Seems to be well over his mini slump. No goal, but all round play was solid. Held up the ball really well in that final period when we needed a route out.

DJRED97

Terrible today! Missed three sitters!!!! (In bizarro world where every shot = sitter).

Witchking

Played quite well today. Held the ball so well. But was also quite slow on a couple of occasions where his giving the ball away got spurs in dangerous positions. But overall good.

Rossa

His hold up play was outstanding today, he mucked up his chance but other then that he was very good.
I also thought he mucked up his chance and that he should have buried it, but watching it in replay, he barely had any time at all on the volley as I think it was Walker who came rushing in behind him; pretty good of Ibra to get a good shot in actually.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
One of his best matches for us so far, as far as I'm concerned. The only thing missing was a goal, but the chance never came.

Ixion

Hes quality and has been for most of the season. Some folks just have a weird agenda against him.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Another good game! His sliding tackle around the 90th minute was a sight to behold. He's really upped his work-ethic which is incredible considering he's playing week in week out at 35.

Walters_19_MuFc

Jose's reluctance to take him off could sometimes cost us. Thought he was very good today. Held it up superbly and brought others into play, but in the last 15 minutes we lacked someone who could turn Spurs' back four, by running into channels.

criticalanalysis

Another good game! His sliding tackle around the 90th minute was a sight to behold. He's really upped his work-ethic which is incredible considering he's playing week in week out at 35.
I think his work rate has been phonemonal since he's arrived. He had bit of a drop after the initial flurry of goals but his pressing and movement has been true leading by example. He's still not fast enough and doesn't make enough runs off the ball but it'd unfair to complain with all the other qualities he has. Although it would be nice for Mourinho to perhaps develop a player to replace Zlatan every now and again for a plan B/when he needs resting.

montpelier

I didn't see any of this, he was maybe better than Harry Kane but that's about it.

#AgendaViewAdmittedly

Status
Not open for further replies.