6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Zoido

What happens if he gets a second yellow today? One game ban then another three retrospectively for the elbow?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Martial set up Zlatan with perhaps the easiest chance you will see all season. If you think anything worse than not hitting the target from 3 yards out or missing an open goal from 6 yards away, there is no point discussing this.
It hit his knee. Hardly a sitter imo. And of course, blaming Zlatan for everything is as usual a great way to obfuscate from the mediocrity of Martial and Rooney.

Vaibhav Raj

I have. I'm more worried about him getting sent off. Next missed tackle or wrong word and he's gone. Have you not watched football before?
He is a striker. He can easily go through next half without having to commit fouls and by now he probably realizes how lucky he is to stay on. Taking him off will be a stupid decision given his this season's record in terms of both goals scored and cards accumulated. Your argument is as good as you first comment. Stop worrying and let professionals do their jobs.

DatGuyRich

We've missed a guy like Zlatan. Really happy he elbowed Mings, nobody should go around stamping on peoples heads expecting to get away with it lol. IF he gets banned then so be it, Mings won't be stamping on nobody else.

NK86

It hit his knee. Hardly a sitter imo. And of course, blaming Zlatan for everything is as usual a great way to obfuscate from the mediocrity of Martial and Rooney.
I rarely blame him but you love coddling him for some reason. He has been poor. Does not mean people look to blame him all the time. That's a bizarre stance.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
We've missed a guy like Zlatan. Really happy he elbowed Mings, nobody should go around stamping on peoples heads expecting to get away with it lol. IF he gets banned then so be it, Mings won't be stamping on nobody else.
Agreed.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Guaranteed to score today.

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja
Unprofessional and could have cost us.

I'dve done the exact same thing. Well in.

Roboc7

Should have been taken off at half time, he is treading on egg shells now because one foul and he is off.

Jev

Why does he have to keep playing when he's this crap? Didn't figure José for a soft manager who gave into player power.

Holters

Zlatan's 9th penalty miss in 78 attempts during his career.

Brilliant save though.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
0/10. Should have had a hat trick already, but seems more interested in getting involved in spats than doing what he's paid for.

Duafc

Village Lemon
As much as he's been our best player all year no one should be untouchable.

Should have scored 2 in the first 20 mins, should have been sent off, should have been subbed, shouldn't have hit the FK, shouldn't have hit the Pen.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
He scores lots goals because he's a good player, but he isn't a good finisher for me.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
You want to know why we're not top 4 and we draw so many games we should win. Zlatan.

That's 13 points we've lost now where he has missed sitters

pjaya

Useless base on today performance
Supposedly a big game player

Status
Not open for further replies.