Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Zlatan and lingard has been getting a lot of criticism in our team, yet they have been some of our better, most consistent players this season. Rashford should look at Zlatan and learn a lot of things from him if he wants to be trusted to lead the United line.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Was having a shocker but that's Zlatan, pulled a moment of world class out of no where

SuperiorXI

He is the only player knowing how to score out there.
That's right, he is our only truly lethal player it seems. Martial and Rashford were similar last season but now Zlatan is literally all we have.

Either the players we have need to grow back in to their lethality or we need to re-invest. Cannot afford to rely on one player.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
2 big moves killed off by poor Zlatan passes now. It's 2-0 so everything's hunky dory, but that wastefulness is a big problem for us this season. 0-0, 2-0 or 5-0, those chances have to be taken.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Every single attack in the second half has ended with Zlatan. It's the same story every game. He's scored so he'll get the head lines but Christ he costs us a lot of goals.

littleman

2 big moves killed off by poor Zlatan passes now. It's 2-0 so everything's hunky dory, but that wastefulness is a big problem for us this season. 0-0, 2-0 or 5-0, those chances have to be taken.
It's not like those moves are not killed off when Zlatan's not playing.

I'm not sure why Zlatan is facing this massive backlash. As our single most important, and best outfield player, we should be talking about how he's saving our season -- not how he's ruining it.

I think we can all agree that next season we need a more lethal striker with a better conversion rate; or alternatively a better frontline where the conversion rate across the forwards are higher than the terrible ones we have on our wings. And we know that Zlatan, given his age, probably won't get better and even if he has a better season next, he'll be 36. We can all agree we need another world class striker and not just be dependent on Zlatan.

But just specifically with regards to THIS season, he's the best and he's single-handedly saving our team from mid-table mediocrity.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
It's not like those moves are not killed off when Zlatan's not playing.

I'm not sure why Zlatan is facing this massive backlash. As our single most important, and best outfield player, we should be talking about how he's saving our season -- not how he's ruining it.

I think we can all agree that next season we need a more lethal striker with a better conversion rate; or alternatively a better frontline where the conversion rate across the forwards are higher than the terrible ones we have on our wings. And we know that Zlatan, given his age, probably won't get better and even if he has a better season next, he'll be 36. We can all agree we need another world class striker and not just be dependent on Zlatan.

But just specifically with regards to THIS season, he's the best and he's single-handedly saving our team from mid-table mediocrity.
Don't get me wrong, I was so much having a go at Zlatan as much as I was the whole team. I didn't word it correctly tbf, but I mean that wastefulness as a team.

It just happened to be him this time, but plenty of others have been guilty of it this season.

Edit: on cue, he picks the right pass.

Witchking

He scored. But it is frustrating to watch him kill off the attacks. If someone else would be doing the same, he would show frustration on his face. He's played well this season but I rather have someone else leading the lines next season. His goals are not worth the amount of chances he kills or misses. If not him, someone else would score them. This situation is similar to RvN's.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He scored. But it is frustrating to watch him kill off the attacks. If someone else would be doing the same, he would show frustration on his face. He's played well this season but I rather have someone else leading the lines next season. His goals are not worth the amount of chances he kills or misses. If not him, someone else would score them. This situation is similar to RvN's.
Lovely timing.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Disgusting selfish man, could've played Martial there but instead he assisted Rashford. Never ever have I seen a more selfish striker. His 10 assists are a fluke.

Man-United

Disgusting selfish man, could've played Martial there but instead he assisted Rashford. Never ever have I seen a more selfish striker. His 10 assists are a fluke.
Yeah. Just wait until All3 have a go at him now!!

Roberto420

Nice too see him putting it on a plate for Rashford he badly needed that goal,Class goal by him could of done a few things better but hey we won, it's all that matters at this stage of the season.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Not good enough for the Premier League. ;)

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
To be fair his ball was the wrong one the right ball was to the free man running in on the left. However rashford did well and the ball was well weighted.
The right ball was the one we scored a goal from. Can an assist be a loss?

Ixion

28 goals and 10 assists and the same morons keep shitting on him. What sad little lives they must lead to want attention so much.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Like a fecking clockwork, you can't make this shit up.
I just find him extremely frustrating to watch. It's as clear as day he's causing our attack to lose momentum in so many moves but yes he gets the goals and don't we know it!

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Loved how he wanted Rashford to score, passed it to Rashford even in that 2v1 play and obviously the assist. Most strikers would've gone for the goal themselves. Want him to stay as feel it would benefit Rashford's development if not anything else as he basically was looking out for him

Status
Not open for further replies.