6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ash_86

Played against Stones in the 0-0 testimonial if i recall? Stones did fine unfortunately
I assume players will take league fixtures more seriously than testimonials? Anyway, should be a good battle between the two.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
The thing about him missing his final salary from PSG may have some truth to it.

I remember reading that the reason the transfer was held up until July 1st was because he was in line for some loyalty payment after 4 years which was several million euros and would be triggered on that date.

I'm thinking PSG have tried to renege on that given he fecked off for free to United. No doubt we'd have given him a nice signing bonus though.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The thing about him missing his final salary from PSG may have some truth to it.

I remember reading that the reason the transfer was held up until July 1st was because he was in line for some loyalty payment after 4 years which was several million euros and would be triggered on that date.

I'm thinking PSG have tried to renege on that given he fecked off for free to United. No doubt we'd have given him a nice signing bonus though.
French press say it's going to court.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Played against Stones in the 0-0 testimonial if i recall? Stones did fine unfortunately
It's funny that your perceived it that way because I thought Ibra battered stones all game. First he had the chance where he bullied stones and took the ball on his chest in the box before forcing a good save from the keeper that could easily have been a goal. I'm pretty sure there was another chance he also created where I thought wow stones is weak and throughout the whole game he was dominating him in the air. I think people have short memories and ibra will likely destroy stones again if given the opportunity.

jungledrums

I wish he'd stop dropping so deep. He's not a playmaker. His passing is too poor for that.
I agree, but often he does it to help us play the ball forward and as a result, get the whole team higher up the pitch. Conversely, we could play it long, but that's a harder option. For the most part, when we are in the attacking third, he doesn't really drop deep. But yeah I agree for the most part!

Skills

Snitch
I really want to see him with Rashford, needs someone running ahead of him

Tiber

wtf was that at the end? Looked very much like he fecked it up and should have hammered that in for 2-2. Havent seen a replay yet

Walters_19_MuFc

Apart from the goal, he's not been great. Always wants to come with the ball, which is fine in a game we're dominating, but today, we need someone who is looking to stretch play. Great finish, though.

binary bot
He thought he had an open net which is a reasonable assumption to make, great recovery from Stones.

His goal was class.

Man-United

He has got no support. Great finish and a bad? miss. Hard to complain as he got a goal and that's why he was signed. But please bring pace on and help him up there! Having Lingard, Rooney and Mkhi behind him are not helping.

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
I think he had no choice but to fire it fast. He obviously didn't know there were two defenders at the goal so he had to take the show or he had risked losing the ball or a fast block.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Great finish for the goal, woeful miss though. Rushed his shot when he couldve brought it on his right and smashed it in

Tiber

Wish he had buried his last 2 chances. Harsh but he is here for moments like that

Vilev

He was very stupid in this Rashford goal. He should have awareness and experience not to be on the shot's line.

Tiber

Bar the goal from the keepers mistake I didnt think he looked great

twitter thread suggester
Could and should have done so much more with the chances he got.

wr8_utd

:'(
Awful performance. Stinking it up in a big game once again. More than anything it was him being on a man mission that pissed me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.