Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Costing us serious points. He's missed sitters in the last 6 or 7 straight games and also missed winning goals against 3 or 4 teams.

Any other strikers in our rank and we could have been 5-7 points better than we currently are.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Just irritates me how a guy who can act like such a big time charlie can be bollockless and a pussy on the pitch.

French league must be a joke.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Give him a break. Play Rashford up top on Thursday. Hes not concentrating and looks jaded.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
35 y/o, he was everywhere today and yet he will be criticised for not scoring his last chance. He's not in a fair position

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
His finishing has cost us so many games now, why not just play Rashford or Martial CF? can't be any worse.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
He cost us 9 points so far

Was against signing him and yet here we are with an impotent fcktard who doesnt know how to finish chances :mad:

The United

He played well today but for the missed chance near the end.

His link up with Mata and the wide players is brilliant.
I thought his link up plays was ok too but he always does it good when we dominate/keep the ball well.

The problem is though he is not playing as a 10 or with another striker. It is cute and pretty to do all the touches and flicks but when it comes to score and you keep missing some good chances while you are the main striker, you will cost the team some points.

Zlatan is exactly that atm and he will have to take some share of blames for it.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I'm not too worried about him.

Next goal should bring a few more and if we can keep creating chances for him at that rate I'd expect it to be his day sooner rather than later.

NK86

How he missed that absolute sitter for 3 yards is beyond me! My dog could have scored from it and I don't even have a dog.

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
Should he drop back and we play Rashford right up top? We need pace up front.
I've not seen the game today but it's been apparent to me lately he's just not a runner. Bit like Berba.

Dobbs

How do we bring in an alpha male like him and make him lose his entire confidence infront of goal? This club has become amazing at emasculating even the most confident personalities.
We haven't done anything. From three games in he's been given plenty of service.

The club is not to blame.

Utdstar01

35 y/o, he was everywhere today and yet he will be criticised for not scoring his last chance. He's not in a fair position
Was looking for the white text. He will be criticised for missing about 4/5 clear cut chances.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

Next goal should bring a few more and if we can keep creating chances for him at that rate I'd expect it to be his day sooner rather than later.
I couldn't care less if he scores the next good chance he gets. His conversion rate has still been piss poor and I'd rather see longer term United centre forwards given a chance there instead.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Was looking for the white text. He will be criticised for missing about 4/5 clear cut chances.
Is it even his job to score? I couldn't tell from him being absolute shite in front of goal all season. Nothing player, all talk no walk.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I couldn't care less if he scores the next good chance he gets. His conversion rate has still been piss poor and I'd rather see longer term United centre forwards given a chance there instead.
That's fair enough.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Cost us 2 points. The miss towards the end had to be a goal, any other striker, Including Rooney, would have had atleast a brace

Tiber

Yea. People who expect their main striker to score once every 4 or 5 games are so unreasonable

Having a good autobiography is obviously the key stat for a striker

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Just give him a break now on the bench. Amazes me our managers keep catering to their favourites - LVG with Rooney and now Mo and Ibra. It's fecking crazy shit man.

Ludens the Red

He played okay, had some good link up but again in front of goal, a complete abomination. Can't keep playing a striker who can't score goals, especially one that is getting the service he is getting. He's shown his true self for us this season, to me tit sums up his career, all bark and no bite when it matters. Most over rated footballer of his generation.

Man-United

Did you not see the chance Rooney fecked up too ? I wouldn't be so sure about that.
Wait and see if Zlatan is on the bench a bit and Rooney miss chances, people will say Zlatan should be back. It's the way it is after games on every forum. People go way over the top.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly

How can you not be worried? He's 35 years old, brought in to contribute for one, at best two seasons, and make an instant impact. His impact so far has been restricted to costing us points in several matches, and we're over a quarter past the (realistically) one season he'll stick around. We don't have time for him to adjust to the league, miss chances and cost us points.

R'hllor

All summer people here were drooling,someone mentioned his age,he got laughed off...now people telling him to feck off,calling him a fraud...CAF being clueless at finest.:lol:

Utdstar01

Is it even his job to score? I couldn't tell from him being absolute shite in front of goal all season. Nothing player, all talk no walk.
True. We need to sort our shit January, figure whether we need another winger/striker or both depending on whether we are going to player Martial or Rashford up top or not.

blitz133w

It's frustrating because his all round play is so good. He gets into great positions and goes deep to create chances as well. How is he missing those tap ins is just beyond me. Talent is there for all to see, it's just form.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Did you not see the chance Rooney fecked up too ? I wouldn't be so sure about that.
Was he one-on one with the keeper like Zlatan was in the first half? Did he have an empty goal like Zlatan had towards the end?
Those are the chances even Wayne would score. And that is why I said 2. Else I'd have said 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.