Zlatan tells Lukaku "‘Go do your voodoo s***, you little donkey"

InterFan1998

Supports
Internazionale
So during a game of football two ex-team mates have a go at each other and one threatens to rape the other's wife and kill the other guy.

The other mocks/alludes to "voodoo shit" which we have very limited insight as to what he meant by that (not having spent a year with them in the same dressing room) YET full focus is on alleged racism (!!!) of the latter guy.

Crazy times.
Unforunately, we live in such a word. Where people just throw words like t@at, c@nt, and b@tch, without even thinking about it. I mentioned it before, but look at the thread name on Thiago Alcantara's thread here, it uses the word t@at, which is disgraceful.

Notice how when men throw insults, it's usually an insults to the mother/sister, but never the father/brother. It's always referring to the moth/sister as a certain word, but never the father.

ericthered76

Is kicking more funk than a shaolin monk, forcing
Wooden shed :lol:

Its clear the air is quite thin towards the top of the league re this thread and sheds. The Caf on fine form for creative interpretation.

poor Ibra, so often misundertood ;-)

there is a quote in Predator II that would be rather apt for what Ibra actually said. furthermore, the background check from shite media sources show the context for why he did refer to magic, not sheds, wooden or otherwise.

Ibra's offer to pay Romelu's a nifty everytime he had a good first touch, would have been better in these handbags, to be fair.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
"I feck you and your wife"
"I'll shoot you in the head"

I'm not sure why anyone would think this is an acceptable thing to say to another human, this is common sense.

That's far worse than mocking someone's cultural practices.
feck you/kill you seem to be more standard heated insults compared to digging up voodoo. IDK, if i'm angry at a random person, voodoo isn't what I'm thinking of.

Jam

Unforunately, we live in such a word. Where people just throw words like t@at, c@nt, and b@tch, without even thinking about it. I mentioned it before, but look at the thread name on Thiago Alcantara's thread here, it uses the word t@at, which is disgraceful.

Notice how when men throw insults, it's usually an insults to the mother/sister, but never the father/brother. It's always referring to the moth/sister as a certain word, but never the father.
To be fair I think two of those three have largely transcended gendered insults and are just open season without any real link to the origins anymore.

ChaddyP

So during a game of football two ex-team mates have a go at each other and one threatens to rape the other's wife and kill the other guy.

The other mocks/alludes to "voodoo shit" which we have very limited insight as to what he meant by that (not having spent a year with them in the same dressing room) YET full focus is on alleged racism (!!!) of the latter guy.

Crazy times.
Rape?

You're assuming that zlatans wife wouldn't want some Lukaku penis with consent

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans

There still a few insults against men here, but a few of them are about a male's lack of masculinity

insulting-words-for-a-man

RedDevil@84

feck you/kill you seem to be more standard heated insults compared to digging up voodoo. IDK, if i'm angry at a random person, voodoo isn't what I'm thinking of.
Come on. There is a backstory and you know that. Zlatan did not randomly see Lukaku and think voodoo.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
A poster earlier said that they more than likely laughed over it when they were at Utd.
Were they in the dressing room at the time? I know the caf loves it's theories and acting like it's in the very room as some players, but that takes the cake.

Were they in the dressing room at the time? I know the caf loves it's theories and acting like it's in the very room as some players, but that takes the cake.
No, but we've all had teammates and a ridiculous story about Voodoo would be ridiculed in the dressing room of course.

Do you have no mates? Never been in a sports team?

Never heard every single footballer like, ever, talking about "stick"? Wasn't "stick" a running joke on SoccerAM for years due to how often footballers chatted about the "stick from the lads"?

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
No, but we've all had teammates and a ridiculous story about Voodoo would be ridiculed in the dressing room of course.

Do you have no mates? Never been in a sports team?

Never heard every single footballer like, ever, talking about "stick"? Wasn't "stick" a running joke on SoccerAM for years due to how often footballers chatted about the "stick from the lads"?
None of that suggests that it happened in any way though, your own experience does not mean that someone else has had that experience.

None of that suggests that it happened in any way though, your own experience does not mean that someone else has had that experience.
No, but this is the same side that hung a bird over Ashley Young's locker when he got bird shit in his mouth.

That, together with Voodoo popping into Zlatan's head makes you think it's likely something they took the piss out of at the time.

Gehrman

No, but this is the same side that hung a bird over Ashley Young's locker when he got bird shit in his mouth.

That, together with Voodoo popping into Zlatan's head makes you think it's likely something they took the piss out of at the time.
Did someone hang a bird over Ashley Young's locker!? :lol:

Marcelinho87

Not really. It's usually used for players who lack good technique. For example people don't call Pogba as a donkey as he has awesome technique but many called Carroll as donkey, same with Henderson before he started winning trophies.
Crouch also got called donkey a few times in the past.

Gehrman

Yeah Luke Shaw confirmed it. :lol:

Schweiny also confirmed that the dressing room banter and special UK humour was every bit what you'd expect.
I wish Ashley Young got involved in scuffle.

Zlatan "A bird shit in your mouth, Ashley! You donkey! Go back to your wooden shed"

I wish Ashley Young got involved in scuffle.

Zlatan "A bird shit in your mouth, Ashley! You donkey! Go back to your wooden shed!"
:lol:

There's a tonne of shit eating related banter he could have dished out.

Reminds me of that Shooter McGavin line "I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast". Well yeah Ashley, you eat shit for breakfast, lunch and dinner you shit eating donkey.

ReallyUSA

It clearly isn't racially motivated, he's so, so open about it, laughing and joking, knowing full well everyone can hear him. That isn't fecking up its basically career suicide.

Footballers wind each other up, black footballers are just as exposed to that as someone else and no, they won't get special treatment and be exempt from getting grief on the pitch because that's just part of sports in general.
That's my view, but I am an American black man, and not all terms go across every nationality. If people with African origins living in Europe deem it so, I can't argue against that. We are responsible for how people take things, not what we say at times.

Trequarista10

Bastard, dick, prick, dickhead, knobhead, bellend etc are all specifically male insults. Arsehole too although not specifically male is generally only used when referring to a male.

"I fecked your father/brother" doesn't quite have the desired effect really. Unless,....

::sonny::

In England with that voodoo donkey, Ibrahimovic would have been banned for 10 games

hobbers

I bet the voodoo comment was referring to stuff Lukaku talked about, or he complained about the article, back when they were team mates.

Regardless Zlatan comes out of this looking as unscathed and heroic as ever.