g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Álvaro Morata | Performances

Traub

Predictably done extremely well. Four top young strikers in the league in Morata, Jesus, Lukaku and Kane.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Well anyone can do that on a Saturday in Stoke. Those midweek fixtures at the Britannia though, eh? Not impressed!

CechMate1

Supports
Chelsea
Heard the commentator say that was his 17 goal in 19 games for club and country. If true, that's a ridiculous record. One of the criticisms of Morata was that he wasn't a proven goal scorer, he's certainly proven that wrong so far

That 2nd goal reminded me of Torres at his peak

AshRK

Not one bit surprise at his goal scoring ability but it's in the big or tight games where he has to.improve, the same criticsm that lukaku also has. I feel both are solid solid strikers and unlike most chelsea fans who just bad mouth.lukaku, most of the united fans do respect morata

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Not one bit surprise at his goal scoring ability but it's in the big or tight games where he has to.improve, the same criticsm that lukaku also has. I feel both are solid solid strikers and unlike most chelsea fans who just bad mouth.lukaku, most of the united fans do respect morata
Who has done that? Please quote one of them.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Kind of amusing to read the first page or two of this thread again.

luke511

Looking the better buy out of the two strikers so far in my opinion.

OneUnited24

Heard the commentator say that was his 17 goal in 19 games for club and country. If true, that's a ridiculous record. One of the criticisms of Morata was that he wasn't a proven goal scorer, he's certainly proven that wrong so far

That 2nd goal reminded me of Torres at his peak
It was a good goal but Stoke barely challenged it. No one tried to get a tackle in or anything. I think in the end Fletcher just gave up
Yeah he definitely looks better than that fella Asnl brought

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Great striker and an upgrade on Costa I reckon.
I wish we'd have been greedy fecks and still chased him after we got Lukaku.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
It was a good goal but Stoke barely challenged it. No one tried to get a tackle in or anything. I think in the end Fletcher just gave up
Just watched it - Morata actually duped Fletcher with a small feint, then used his superior pace. After this the only thing Fletcher could have done with a tackle is foul him and get himself a red card.

Perhaps Fletcher could have done better, but that still was a clever play by Morata.

OneUnited24

Just watched it - Morata actually duped Fletcher with a small feint, then used his superior pace. After this the only thing Fletcher could have done with a tackle is foul him and get himself a red card.

Perhaps Fletcher could have done better, but that still was a clever play by Morata.
It was a good goal. I just feel Stoke could have defended it better

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Sigh, last attempt. Morata was rumoured to be 80m when we were discussing the price, the price he went for eventually was different which anyone with a shed of a brain could tell.

So the argument was if there is a better striker available for a similar price I. E. 80m. Something you refused was possible.

80m is similar to 75m which we got lukaku for, I quoted the exact price as you pointed out(falsely again) that we were quoted 73m for morata. My comment was that no one else would buy him for 80m which proved to be true, he was also not the first choice for either us or Chelsea.

I am glad you have remembered the unicorn comment now.
'My argument that morata has only one good season and paying 60m+ for someone of his profile is overpaying significantly?'

- :lol: thats a direct quote mate, you can put that '80mil' back up your arse where you pulled it from.

The fee at the time 'unicorn' was first used was £61mil, not 80mil, £61mil.

And then you go on to say 'I really dont get what you are trying to say here, a fee similar to bailly or sane or jesus would be appropriate for me.' :lol:

I haven't said I didn't say unicorn. As I've just pointed out to you, you were using it completely out of context to illustrate a point that's a complete lie as evidenced above.

Honestly, who puts up a link to the thread without actually looking at it? And then continue to make up shit that can be proven to be wrong in that very thread? Are you drunk?

AshfordLad

Both those claims are total bollocks.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Just go to facebook or twitter and most fans are just labelling , he is better than "donkey lukaku".
You could goto Facebook and Twitter, search for Messi and there'll be people calling him shit. Facebook and Twitter is where you go to see what morons think about things.

I don't know any Chelsea fans who have slagged Lukaku, let alone "most Chelsea fans" as you said.

Zoo

Because he got a hattrick against a Stoke side suffering a defensive crisis? Before today all his goals were from headers so am not sure how you can make this claim.

It was obvious both were going to do well.

MJJ

'My argument that morata has only one good season and paying 60m+ for someone of his profile is overpaying significantly?'

- :lol: thats a direct quote mate, you can put that '80mil' back up your arse where you pulled it from.

The fee at the time 'unicorn' was first used was £61mil, not 80mil, £61mil.

And then you go on to say 'I really dont get what you are trying to say here, a fee similar to bailly or sane or jesus would be appropriate for me.' :lol:

I haven't said I didn't say unicorn. As I've just pointed out to you, you were using it completely out of context to illustrate a point that's a complete lie as evidenced above.

Honestly, who puts up a link to the thread without actually looking at it? And then continue to make up shit that can be proven to be wrong in that very thread? Are you drunk?
80m came from Google, you can use it too not hard.

And yes, I stand by that. The fee paid for players has been inflated this year and everyone is saying the same. I see 60m+ has been reduced to 61m. No agenda there at all.
Where did I say that? You're welcome to quote me, or carry on spouting bullshit - your choice. But I see my rating of him has been completely misplaced - that hattrick today must have been 'luck' right? Nah it was a leprechaun.

Another lie, no idea why you bother since it takes like two second to go back and quote.

ivaldo

80m came from Google, you can use it too not hard.

And yes, I stand by that. The fee paid for players has been inflated this year and everyone is saying the same. I see 60m+ has been reduced to 61m. No agenda there at all.

Another lie, no idea why you bother since it takes like two second to go back and quote.
Google all you want mate. Have a look at the thread - you know, that thread you were all too eager to relive - and everyone was using the same figures, including you. The pie in the sky figures were briefly mentioned and then deemed bullshit by one and all. Infact, Glaston was the only one using them and his posts were deleted by a mod. READ THE THREAD!

How have you decided that 61 is a reduction from 60+? Are you drunk? Literally every post around yours were using low 60s as the potential price.

Then quote the lie, like I just did. It's amazing that despite providing irrevocable proof of your bullshit you keep spouting it.

MJJ

Google all you want mate. Have a look at the thread - you know, that thread you were all too eager to relive - and everyone was using the same figures, including you. The pie in the sky figures were briefly mentioned and then deemed bullshit by one and all. Infact, Glaston was the only one using them and his posts were deleted by a mod. READ THE THREAD!

How have you decided that 61 is a reduction from 60+? Are you drunk?

Then quote the lie, like I just did. It's amazing that despite providing irrevocable proof of your bullshit you keep spouting it.
Sigh, I give up. This is like talking to a two year old, read my post again in the morning.

ivaldo

Sigh, I give up. This is like talking to a two year old, read my post again in the morning.
:lol::lol::lol:
Good choice. I would suggest you do the same. Despite actually quoting your posts you still argue you said something different. It must be embarrassing to have someone use the very thread you quoted so smugly to out the constant bullshit youve vomited over the last few hours. Run along now.

D2Z

Supports
Undercover "Chelsea fan" ;)
Mate, give it a rest. Youre coming off like a silly goose.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Alvaro Morata
He no hablo en engles-ayyy
He has an average sized pene
This attempt is very poor
Una cerveza por favor

El cangrejo

Supports
FC Luzern
I thought the Premier League was supposed to be a much harder league to score in than La Liga and Cristiano and Messi would struggle to hit their insane numbers there?