Gaming 1836 - The Europa Universalis 4 Experiment (Hands-off) - Map & stats in second post - Final Map and Stats update - Timelapse video

nimic

something nice
Scout
I'm curious. Are there any non-participants who are following this at all? It's quite niche I guess, might be hard to be at all engaged unless you've literally got your name on the map. Or?

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
I'm curious. Are there any non-participants who are following this at all? It's quite niche I guess, might be hard to be at all engaged unless you've literally got your name on the map. Or?
I feel like I’ve been a non participant ever since the fecking ivory hunters came after the poor lonely Walrus.

nimic

something nice
Scout
@altodevil is finally doing it! Having realized he's essentially become England, his worst nightmare, he has worked up the courage to at least grab Scotland back. @Organic Potatoes does after all still occupy his former capital, Ayrshire.

@Igor Drefljak is bored of not having done anything and has involved himself, as has @AnotherLondonManc (as always). altodevil is joined by @Abizzz and @Andycoleno9. Almost all of the a's are in this war.

hobbers

I was sort of assuming the major players would have all developed a small following by now.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I was sort of assuming the major players would have all developed a small following by now.
Hoping for some hobbers groupies?

I feel like I’ve been a non participant ever since the fecking ivory hunters came after the poor lonely Walrus.
You're in a very exclusive club along with @Shakesey and now @SilentWitness, and I suppose also @Igor Drefljak. Countries that did quite well before being crushed into near, but not complete, oblivious. You're still hanging on, and that's not bad.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Get in. How come his army is so small all of a sudden?

nimic

something nice
Scout
In a move described by commentators as "not ideal", the rest of @Organic Potatoes' colonies have chosen this exact moment to start an independence war against him. That's OP Mexio, OP Australia and OP Alaska. They are joined by Brazil, because why not. On the other hand, @Solius chose that moment to then immediately declare war on two of those colonies, so I couldn't begin to tell you how that's going to work out.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
In a move described by commentators as "not ideal", the rest of @Organic Potatoes' colonies have chosen this exact moment to start an independence war against him. That's OP Mexio, OP Australia and OP Alaska. They are joined by Brazil, because why not. On the other hand, @Solius chose that moment to then immediately declare war on two of those colonies, so I couldn't begin to tell you how that's going to work out.
Gold

nimic

something nice
Scout
Oh dear. Just like all the other times @AnotherLondonManc found himself at war, @hobbers immediately decided that sounded like a great opportunity to attack him. This one is particularly unfair. hobbers himself would probably be able to win the war all on his own, but he's got all of @P-Nut, @Salt Bailly and @V.O. on his side. That is very bad news for @Samid, but extremely bad news for @VeevaVee, who could find himself conquered right before the end of the game. The great Italian Alliance is long-forgotten.

Phil Jones Face

Yes. But I'm a sucker for Paradox games. :lol:

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
@BD won't rest until all of Africa is conquered. At least the Southern part. He's quite close.

And all on my own too. I don't need no Solius, I'm a strong independent country.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Speaking of unwinnable wars, @V.O. has chosen the very moment of @P-Nut's triumph in Italy to declare independence, and he's bringing along Solius and RedSky.

The timing is really quite spectacular. @hobbers went revolutionary just before, which automatically breaks all alliances with monarchies. If that hadn't happened, hobbers would be joining P-Nut here.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Oh dear. Just like all the other times @AnotherLondonManc found himself at war, @hobbers immediately decided that sounded like a great opportunity to attack him. This one is particularly unfair. hobbers himself would probably be able to win the war all on his own, but he's got all of @P-Nut, @Salt Bailly and @V.O. on his side. That is very bad news for @Samid, but extremely bad news for @VeevaVee, who could find himself conquered right before the end of the game. The great Italian Alliance is long-forgotten.

@AnotherLondonManc stop pissing about at the last minute

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
I supposed you figured by now that I'm reading this as well. It's like a soap opera. :D

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Speaking of unwinnable wars, @V.O. has chosen the very moment of @P-Nut's triumph in Italy to declare independence, and he's bringing along Solius and RedSky.

The timing is really quite spectacular. @hobbers went revolutionary just before, which automatically breaks all alliances with monarchies. If that hadn't happened, hobbers would be joining P-Nut here.
Well those numbers don't look good do they :lol:

Denis79

Haha yeah I'm following this drama!