Gaming 1836 - The Europa Universalis 4 Experiment (Hands-off) - Map & stats in second post - Final Map and Stats update - Timelapse video

PSV

Never mind, you got out of it somehow. I don't quite understand it.
I must have thrown Bremen under the bus, somehow doesn't feel that bad as a Polish-based nation.

@Andycoleno9 we making progress down south, now how about you make your way north and we can take down Samid?

Also, @nimic how the feck am I 8th on monthly income with my tiny landmass, don't tell me splitting the country in two doubled the income?

Abizzz

Just as @Eboue was really starting to do well, his dumb monarch dies and @Abizzz and @BootsyCollins get in a Succession War over him. He chose Bootsy, for the record. @Samid and @altodevil picked different sides. I can't imagine Eboue will be content to be ruled by someone else, he's a big lad.

Well maybe I can survive the final 60 years as a small state somewhere. It was nice to be ambitious.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Also, @nimic how the feck am I 8th on monthly income with my tiny landmass, don't tell me splitting the country in two doubled the income?
Part of it is that you're taking a nice portion of that juicy Baltic trade, before the rest goes on to the English Channel (and that explains why @altodevil and @Eboue are making so much money).

Edit: you also have some pretty nice provinces. You put Krakow in the top 3 of development, and more developed provinces make more money. You also had Lublin there before Samid took it from you.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Looking forward to reading all these tags tomorrow

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Have I got news for you...

@PSV , I helped you with Prussia. You helped me with Italy.
Damn, we are good alliance. Shame that it is too late in the game.

We should have divide central Europe between us.

Btw, i can't touch @Samid . He owns Fantasy thread. I don't want to be banned from there :lol:

BootsyCollins

Just as @Eboue was really starting to do well, his dumb monarch dies and @Abizzz and @BootsyCollins get in a Succession War over him. He chose Bootsy, for the record. @Samid and @altodevil picked different sides. I can't imagine Eboue will be content to be ruled by someone else, he's a big lad.

Does this has any impact on me, ruling another country?
Sorry for stupid questions, but i really enjoy this thread and had no idea this game even was a thing before.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Does this has any impact on me, ruling another country?
Sorry for stupid questions, but i really enjoy this thread and had no idea this game even was a thing before.
He will become your junior partner/vassal. Which means he goes in war with you and at some point, his whole country could be integrated in yours. Basically you get all his provinces for free.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'

Most enemy troops from bootsy but he's miles away - still a chance.

nimic

something nice
Scout
He will become your junior partner/vassal. Which means he goes in war with you and at some point, his whole country could be integrated in yours. Basically you get all his provinces for free.
Thats sounds nice, thanks.
To be fair, it's quite unlikely you could ever actually integrate Eboue. Eboue is basically your own size, while hobber dominated Eboue. It's still a free ally, though. It also means unlike normal allies, he'll come along if you're dragged into someone else's war (this is how at least half our missing people got started on their decline).

BootsyCollins

To be fair, it's quite unlikely you could ever actually integrate Eboue. Eboue is basically your own size, while hobber dominated Eboue. It's still a free ally, though. It also means unlike normal allies, he'll come along if you're dragged into someone else's war (this is how at least half our missing people got started on their decline).
Ok thanks. So size dont really matter? (I look like the biggest country in the world on the map)

nimic

something nice
Scout
Ok thanks. So size dont really matter? (I look like the biggest country in the world on the map)
Size does matter, but a lot of your size is in Siberia. You're basically Russia + Scandinavia, so most of your provinces are very large in size. You've risen quite high in total development too though, which is basically the total value of your provinces (divided into tax, production and manpower). Eboue is smaller on the map, but his provinces are both physically smaller and much higher average value.

BootsyCollins

Size does matter, but a lot of your size is in Siberia. You're basically Russia + Scandinavia, so most of your provinces are very large in size. You've risen quite high in total development too though, which is basically the total value of your provinces (divided into tax, production and manpower). Eboue is smaller on the map, but his provinces are both physically smaller and much higher average value.
Is there a prize for largest and most worthless country at the end?

nimic

something nice
Scout
1767 Annual Dumb Borders Award:

3rd: @P-Nut for this atrocity (all the non-VeevaVee-green is P-Nut).

2nd: @Abizzz for this mess. Though to be fair it was partly forced on him, which is why it's only 2nd.

1st: @AnotherLondonManc. Look at this beauty. 17 separate parts.

Honourable mention to the mess @Solius created in Mexico:

(Yes we get it, it's Solius Mexico)