Gaming 1836 - The Europa Universalis 4 Experiment (Hands-off) - Map & stats in second post - Final Map and Stats update - Timelapse video

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Yep that's definitely possible. With western tech? Probably wouldn't need to give colonists, since I think we could maybe fill up most of the Americas. Maybe leave some room for someone who actually wants to explore.
My view would be native tech and colonists; the caftards must come together to repel the white man, or stay divided and die!

Or with Western tech, whatever.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
My view would be native tech and colonists; the caftards must come together to repel the white man, or stay divided and die!

Maybe even add Revolutionary Solius in Spain as the endgame raidboss!

nimic

something nice
Scout
This happened so quickly I didn't even have time to introduce it happening. Now it's happened. In the 1707 update my prediction for @adexkola was that his lack of proper allies would come to haunt him. It's just haunted the shit out of him, as @Eboue, @Abizzz and @BootsyCollins (i.e. all his neighbours) have ganged up on him. Eboue came the best out of it, and he's currently having a bit of a meteoric rise. Compare the picture with Europe in the last update.

nimic

something nice
Scout

Could do that. I'd have to run a few tests to see what's viable and what actually makes a fun game. Maybe I get really bored this summer :lol:

nimic

something nice
Scout
Also, this VERY BAD thing is happening for @Organic Potatoes. All three of his remaining (after Brazil skipped town) Latin American colonies have declared a joint independence war (West Indies, La Plata, Peru). And you'll never guess who instigated the whole thing. It starts with Revolutionary and ends with @Solius. This time he's decided to make very sure, so he's bringing along @RedSky. And @BD. And @altodevil.

That also means @altodevil finally has the chance to push OP out of Great Britain if he wants to.

I think we're seeing the spectacular fall of a colonial empire. OP is very much playing the historical role of the Spanish Empire here. Oh yeah, and it's very very bad for @AnotherLondonManc, but that hardly needs saying at this point.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Latin America is about to be nearly completely decolonized.

@adexkola is currently facing independence wars from both adexkola Mexico and adexkola California. @Organic Potatoes got involved in one of them, on the side of the colonists, as if out of spite. If I lose my colonies, you lose your colonies!

hobbers

If Latin America decolonises it's primed for recolonising. Get em boys

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Solius really is the ultimate villain and mastermind. :lol:

I'm like that stereotypical Italian lowkey mobster "who we going to whack next boss!"
I have strong main character energy.

hobbers

It's not like Tiber has gone. He's just been assimilated into something bigger and better.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
You know, I doubted putting the numbers before the names - but it just works. Well done.

Except for when you confusingly put the numbers both before and after the name.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Why am I helping Solius again? I thought he betrayed me