2020 Champions League Final - Bayern Munich vs PSG (free on BT/YoutubeUK) - LIVE - Bayern 1-0 PSG as predicted by voters (79.4%)

Who will win

• Prefer Bayern but think PSG will win

Votes: 84 12.6%
  • Prefer Bayern and think they will win

Votes: 461 69.2%
  • Prefer PSG but think Bayern will win

Votes: 83 12.5%
  • Prefer PSG and think they will win

Votes: 38 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lyricist

I've read this countless times before, but it actually happening is just such an insult to Barca. :lol:
I mean I'm sure it'd have made no difference to the transfer negotiations for Liverpool, had the just phrased the transfer contract better to state that Coutinho would have to actually win it with Barcelona.

Bazi

Supports
Bayern Munich
The way Neymar is reacting is why they didn't win and might not win it. They don't have enough in their team who are up for a battle.
The only one who had the balls to win this game was di Maria. He scared me.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Statistics are in Bayerns favor though.
Which ones

Bayern had 3-4 chances in this game, PSG had 4-5. Close game and bayern were better when(and where) it mattered, but Neuer has a strong case for being MOTM

Mercurial

Is it, really? I don't think Bayern are any better really. They have a monopoly over the Bundesliga and actively seek to cripple any form of competition by pillaging all the clubs below them.
They are dominant for sure! No denying what you say is true, but it came from a position of decade after decade of being well managed and methodical. For me they are miles ahead of state backed nouveau riche petro dollar teams.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Would we go as far to say as PSG bottled it? They had an awful lot of chances, I prefer to say Neuer was just out of this world, but you could make a case.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Remember when people said Perisic and Boateng weren't good enough for us.
Remember when people said we shouldn't spend on Perisic cos he was the geriatric old age of... Dun dun dun 28!!

28... Might as well be retiring

patty123

So Barca have to pay Pool another 5 million because Coutinho won the CL. Who drafts these contracts, a fecking toddler? How is actually winning it while playing for Barca not part of it.
the 'Times' say should Coutinho win the Champions League this season then Barça won't need to pay anything extra to Liverpool. This is because the specific clause is related to Barcelona winning the competition, not just the player.

Machine Elements

Congrats to resident Bayern fans.

Spend all the money in the world on best players in the game and got done in CL final by a goal scored by your academy product :lol: Couldn’t happened to a nicer bunch. Serves them right.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The only one who had the balls to win this game was di Maria. He scared me.
Tuchel's decisions to invert his position with Mbappé early in the second half and then take him off(and bring in Choupo-Moting, who low-key made possibly THE mistake of the game) killed PSG

edcunited1878

The CBS commentators are having howlers...they (Roberto Martinez, Richards, and Carragher) all chose PSG to win the match. Now they sound like the fecking clowns they are. Then Kate Abdo the studio host says Neuer is a GK that Bayern produced....yet its clear he came from Schalke!!! Thank feck for Big Peter for checking them and talking them down.

joedirt87

Remember when people said Perisic and Boateng weren't good enough for us.
there were some people who did not think he was good enough, but I believe the main issue was the reported asking fee.The reports were they wanted 50-60 million pound, or some deal involving Martial on loan to them. If it had been the same deal Bayern had got I bet there would have been a lot more people on here who were ok with Perisic joining

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Would we go as far to say as PSG bottled it? They had an awful lot of chances, I prefer to say Neuer was just out of this world, but you could make a case.
Both. Neuer had a fantastic game but they should have put away some of those chances or at least have them work the keeper more. The Mbappe chance near the end of the first half where he hit a weak shot straight at Neuer was a poor attempt.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Both. Neuer had a fantastic game but they should have put away some of those chances or at least have them work the keeper more. The Mbappe chance near the end of the first half where he hit a weak shot straight at Neuer was a poor attempt.
True! I couldn’t believe he hit such a poor effort.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
there were some people who did not think he was good enough, but I believe the main issue was the reported asking fee.The reports were they wanted 50-60 million pound, or some deal involving Martial on loan to them. If it had been the same deal Bayern had got I bet there would have been a lot more people on here who were ok with Perisic joining
Pretty sure it was 40m...unless I'm remembering it wrong... But 40m definitely stands out for some reason.

Hansinity

Supports
Bayern Munich
People forget that finals are not the games where the best performances will happen ( although I think first half was a great game by both teams). It is about mentality ,efficiency, a bit of luck and fight.

Redfrog

What a bench Bayern has. Perisic, Coutinho, Pavard, Hernandez, Tollisso...

I am sad for us. All this hundred of millions wasted on turds and we don't even have a full first 11.

You can see that Bayern are run by football men and we are by bad business men.

Mercurial

Poetic justice was served to PSG, Coman was raised in PSG, youngest debut, they wanted big names! Big game players, super stars. Twist of fate that he ends up in BM, in a final vs PSG and sink them like that to win the UCL.