Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekeke

Pretty good game, I already know posters wont be interested in that though and will just talk about him slipping over despite much better players doing that before and Ronaldo slipping over in this game. Some good crosses, others he could have done better. Good linkup and first time passes to help build moves. A lot better than Shaw today

slored1

Pretty good game, I already know posters wont be interested in that though and will just talk about him slipping over despite much better players doing that before and Ronaldo slipping over in this game. Some good crosses, others he could have done better. Good linkup and first time passes to help build moves. A lot better than Shaw today
No way was this good. Terrible performance.

Robaldo

He wasn't particularly bad (although not particularly good), but I just can't work out why Dalot's been dropped for him.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Second most expensive fullback.in football history.
The man can't ball.

el3mel

Palace must be laughing at us. They got 50m and sold us a RB who's absolute shit whenever he's in the front third.

led_scholes

Two good efforts, 10 awful. We should fire everyone who played a part and sanctioned this transfer. From the CEO till the tea lady.

Sylar

Did he ask for offside when Ronaldo headed it back? Think he stopped playing as well

SER19

Good first half when Greenwood was at RW.
No he wasn't. He had 2 golden opportunities to find Ronaldo in 6 yard box and didn't get close but because he was within 5 metres we thought, decent ball.

Oranges038

He is so fecking bad.

That miskick cross was worse than the one he sent out for a corner last week.

He can't even take a throw in properly ffs.

Get rid.

Golden Nugget

Played well first half and was poor second. It’s a huge issue - Wolves were happy to let him have space and have the ball. You wouldn’t see them try that against TAA or Cancelo for example. Desperately needs upgrading

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Not sure why dalot has been dropped in favour of him?

Skeppy2099

Supports
United
RR should be sacked just for putting him in the team two games in a row. Absolutely useless with the ball and is now just as bad without it. Thick as siht, strolls around without any urgency whatsoever. He is one of the worst RBs in the league and completely lacks a winning mentality.

Doesn’t even bother making the runs half the time because he’s scared he might receive the ball. How on earth is he allowed to wear the shirt is a total disgrace.

MTF

Did he ask for offside when Ronaldo headed it back? Think he stopped playing as well
Yes, he did. I think Shaw had his arm up too but at least put a bit more effort into it once the imagined flag never came, AWB was just convinced there was an offside call to be had. Embarassing.

Spaghetti

Mom's
Stealing a living. I always try to be positive about players, but there’s no defending him. Ironically, he doesn’t do any good defending either.

JoaquinJoaquin

Same old really. Painful watching him trying to control a ball, and his crossing is terrible. Dalot needs to be brought back in.

spiriticon

At least with Dalot's Bebe crossing, you get 1 good cross once in a while.

AWB doesn't even try. Just shifts responsibility to Greenwood or McT.

Gary Neville was a more modern rightback than this guy is.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Should we really be sending Laird to Bournemouth for the rest of the season?

Cathy Ferguson

Of all the right backs we scouted we opted for this guy and paid 50m? Our scouts are terrible. And Dalot cost us 20m so that is 70m spent on a position where we are woefully inept.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Are we sure he’s not a centre back? He’s definitely not a wing back.

yamo123x

We were robbed the day we bought this guy

He is not a top Premier league full back just because he likes a slide tackle.

He lacks positional awareness and technical ability needed. Dalot isn't the answer either

VanDeBank

Ma’am
The others might as well start jogging back when he has the ball in the final 3rd. His final pass is disgusting. It's not even championship level, it's downright amateurish.

Joke of a footballer.

MTF

How mad is it that he was originally a winger?

Like I can't even imagine it
He was just taller and faster than the other kids at a youth level, but it's absolutely the #1 mistake to make when evaluating youth players. Sure you'd like your players to be taller than average and fast and strong by the time they're 18-20, but when they're doing it at 16 and below you need to basically discount any plays they make that are really down to those factors, and evaluate their skill and ability to learn.

Bwuk

He’d be the first out the door for me. Tragically bad and not the sort of player you want when your up against it. So passive it’s unrreal.

Laird and Dalot are both better.

Status
Not open for further replies.