Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElDiabloRojo

Make a big difference after coming on.

Obvious first choice over Dalot at the moment.

Longshanks

Good second half. I think he helps to bring the best out of Anthony because he likes to run beyond him out wide when Anthony steps inside. It's helps to create space for Anthony to work in.

If Anthony starts he should start aswell think there is a nice little partnership blossoming there.

youngrell

Providing far more impetus to the team than Dalot at the moment. Seems to have gotten a big confidence boost and I hope it continues.

MUFC OK

Im sorry what ?

AWB was immense when came on.
I mean he wasn’t immense, but he was better than Dalot. He’s still almost non-existent in the final third but been impressed with him this season.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Hopefully him and his teammates can improve before next year's CL matches which will be way more unforgiving. Erik still is able to find better side of Bissaka in some tough matches, so who knows what will happen...

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
I always thought he was a decent player, but last year he seemed to have lost every bit of confidence that he may have had, I honestly thought he would be gone in the summer, but I'm started to think there may be a very good player there. ETH may have made a mistake not starting him last Sunday.

redshaw

Should've started against Pool, Dalot has been poor since coming back and AWB is looking like a renewed player.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
It's a no brainer between AWB n Dalot at the moment. AWB clearly doing more.

Still like us to sign a top class right back in summer. Somebody who can beat a man and deliver quality balls into the box.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Dalot showed pre world cup he has good defensive instincts. But I do think AWB should start ahead of him
Yeah people forget very quickly. Dalot was playing great before the WC and looked very secure defensively. On current form he should be out of the team though.

redcucumber

I was utterly convinced this guy did haven't the basics to be of any use here. Fair fecking play, he definitely does have his uses. We still obviously need a fullback that is much more refined going forward, but AWB has turned it around. Should be starting.

sepulturite

He made it known why he is still a Manchester United player and why he is a super hero of defending. One of the best players on the pitch in the second half and going strong to make himself as not a, but the option for our right back. Keep going that way and we get an extraterrestrial in defense.
Are you pissed or did you forget to sign out of this account and in to your other one?!

jackal&hyde

Because your saying the complete opposite in the post match thread that's why...
I think sometimes people say emotional things in match day threads and it's poor form to bring that in to discussion. Not to mention that I never admitted to ever doing that. Let's just move on and not feck up the thread with a misunderstanding. The player was great tonight!

PSV

Bit weird praising someone that wasn't really tested. He's better than Dalot, but this game wouldn't be the one I put forward as proof of that.

redcucumber

I was so afraid of this game I can not even express. To get such a good result I am delighted. I actually took some time off for this game and I'm glad I did. The only negative of AWB being so poor will not take away my happiness.
He was OK I guess. Can you compare him with Roberto Carlos?
In the AWB performance thread
Hopeless.
and then

He made it known why he is still a Manchester United player and why he is a super hero of defending. One of the best players on the pitch in the second half and going strong to make himself as not a, but the option for our right back. Keep going that way and we get an extraterrestrial in defense.
:lol: very odd.

redcucumber

A very odd player. Can be the best but then also terrible. I love him if he can continue on the same route.
He's struggled in the past but he's seemingly found his feet again. Very much a confidence player and ten Hag seems to have got him back on track.

jackal&hyde

He's struggled in the past but he's seemingly found his feet again. Very much a confidence player and ten Hag seems to have got him back on track.
Looks that way. I used to think it's a lost cause but more and more looks like he can be one of the best. I'm honestly shocked at how good he is becoming.

sepulturite

I think sometimes people say emotional things in match day threads and it's poor form to bring that in to discussion. Not to mention that I never admitted to ever doing that. Let's just move on and not feck up the thread with a misunderstanding. The player was great tonight!
Just copped on to your username, should've known, clearly on the wum so. Pathetic stuff.

Passitlikescholes

Am I the only one who thinks there's been only little improvement in AWBs game, not massive improvements.

I think he was harshly treated by our fan base, he's pretty much always been this player, he just needed development from an attacking perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.