Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lecland07

I was somewhat surprised he didn't play, to be honest. Dalot has not been very good since coming back and Bissaka has been great.

One thing to note, Wan Bissaka hasn't played a minute in any of our thrashings this season. In fact, we conceded 10 goals (3 were conceded against Arsenal and 3 against Barcelona) in the 15 games (0.67 goals conceded per game) he has played over 45 minutes. So, we only actually conceded 4 goals in the other 12 games (0.33 goals conceded per game)

Compare that to Dalot: 32 goals conceded in 27 games (1.19 goals conceded per game) for games played over 45 minutes. So, we conceded 15 in 24 (0.625 goals conceded per game) with the three biggest conceding games removed.

We seem to be far more solid with Bissaka in the team than Dalot.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I don't rate him at all but there's zero question he should be starting ahead of Dalot at the moment.

The United

For a guy who was inferior to Dalot in ball carrying, passing and attacking, AWB actually does better nowadays.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
So nice to him make the comeback. Having Varane alongside him makes a big difference. Lindelof is a decent defender but a nervy, indecisive one. Varane always gives him the options, cover and calls he needs. I’d be happy with that as our right hand side for a long time to come.

Lecland07

Needs to be starting from now on. It has been a questionable decision that Dalot has been getting over him recently.

RuudtheRed

It seemed like once he came on, nothing happened for Betis down our right hand side. Didn't even need any of his trademaek slide tackles and was solid at both ends

slored1

He has upped his intensity after the arrival of EtH. Really enjoying his performances of late, superb again today.

Long Time Red

I really think there's a world class right back in Wan-Bissaka.

His passing has improved and he's making some really dangerous off the ball runs.

It's like he's rediscovering how to play a winger again since he was converted to a right back.

His confidence in his attacking ability seems to be increasing and if he keeps improving I think he could start to get a few goals and a lot more assists.

SB16

Fair play to the lad - his career looked down and out under Rangnick and after the first few months with ETH in charge, but he's improved leaps and bounds and now looks a more solid option at right back than Dalot does. Happy for him.

Prodigy24

He's been great in almost every game he's played in this season. Should be the one starting from now. Brought stability to the right hand side and was completely dominant in everything.

zaafi

Clearly a lot better than Dalot at the moment. Was a mistake starting Dalot in the Liverpool game.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
If we were to sell one of them it would be Dalot.

AwB is clear now. Everything just feels safer when he's there.

Long Time Red

He has upped his intensity after the arrival of EtH. Really enjoying his performances of late, superb again today.
I think he's always just needed some proper coaching, he didn't come to us as the finished article and he's needed a good polish up from a coach who knows what he's doing.

Milo2035

I really think there's a world class right back in Wan-Bissaka.

His passing has improved and he's making some really dangerous off the ball runs.

It's like he's rediscovering how to play a winger again since he was converted to a right back.

His confidence in his attacking ability seems to be increasing and if he keeps improving I think he could start to get a few goals and a lot more assists.
Luke Shaw didn't know how to cross a few years ago.
Imagine if AWB could learn how to do it like Shaw :drool:

Sviken

He should be starting now. Dalot has been terrible ever since the WC and AWB has found his form. It's weird with these two. When AWB is shit, Dalot becomes a beast. When Dalot goes to shit, AWB finds the form of his life. Never together can these two players be good at the same time I feel like.

Long Time Red

Luke Shaw didn't know how to cross a few years ago.
Imagine if AWB could learn how to do it like Shaw :drool:
I actually think his crossing is pretty good or at least better than Dalot's.

He just needs to believe in himself more that he can be the difference maker for us.

Sometimes it looks like he feels he should just pass to Bruno, Anthony or whoever rather than go and attack himself.

flappyjay

This current version of AWB is a mile better than current dalot. He shouldn't be warming the bench for him.

jackal&hyde

He made it known why he is still a Manchester United player and why he is a super hero of defending. One of the best players on the pitch in the second half and going strong to make himself as not a, but the option for our right back. Keep going that way and we get an extraterrestrial in defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.