5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

VanGaalEra

Not surprised he probably caught what Felli had, they're always hanging out together.

I had the flu a couple weeks ago and it was the worst I've ever had, was disgusting. Had me down for a week.

LR7

Probably is the formation keeping him out more than anything. He was in the first XI for a run when we were playing 4-3-3 against City, Chelsea etc.

I miss him though. We will probably go back to 4 at the back today since Rafael and Shaw are back so it's a shame he's ill atm.

Stoke 1:1 Man Utd

OneUnited24

Second season syndrome if i've ever seen one. He looks like a shadow of the player he was last season.

I get it hes young and learning but he was so poor today, offered us nothing

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
What can you expect when he hasn't played in weeks. The 3-5-2 also doesn't suit him one bit. He doesn't have any confidence right now.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Better than Ronaldo at the same age my arse. Same stupid decision making without the world beating moments and flashes of brilliance.

Another redcafe style overhyped 'prodigy' from our youth team.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Definitely needs a loan. Reserve football is not good enough and he isn't playing enough to improve.

Mister_Stubbs

Shadow of he's self last season, the injuries haven't helped but with this formation we currently use i cant see where he fits in.

NoWinNoFee

kietotheworld mk2
Very poor, we would have been be better bringing Darren Fletcher on and that's saying something, where are those people who said he's better than Raheem Sterling, show yourselves.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He should go on loan, if he isn't gonna take these little opportunities to shine and prove his worth then he's pointless. Too many stupid mistakes, misplaced passes and controls. At the same time, wtf is LVG smoking to ask him to play as a LWB ?

dar10nian

Fletchers biggest fan
Something is not right with Januzaj. Played like a prodigy last season. Now he can't even get the basics right. Anyone knows what is going on with him? Really disappointing to see this happening.

United22

He will only get worse with a lack of playing time. Definitely, definitely needs a loan

JoaquinJoaquin

Think he definitely needs the loan, but the problem is that while we have the likes of Di Maria out then he is needed here as cover. You only have to look at how poor the bench was vs Spurs

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Very poor, we would have been be better bringing Darren Fletcher on and that's saying something. Where are the people are those people who said he's better than Raheem Sterling, show yourselves.
Present. Still stand by the previous statement that Januzaj will become a better player than Sterling over time. The lack of adequate playing time in some of his favored positions isn't helping his progression.

Boycott

It's painful watching him try to take on a player one on one this season. He's a player who was at his best drifting around. Him and Mata have the potential to be a quality pair bouncing off each others movement and skill but whenever they're both on the pitch one of them is confined to the left wing. Okay Mata can do a good job there still because he's more refined but Januzaj looks bereft of confidence and can't even do the basics right.

DevilRed

Par for course really. First chance on the left wing was a shocking decision to try and shoot the ball.

Got better progressively as the match went on. Clearly has talent because he probably attempted to put in more crosses than any of our players combined despite his short cameo.

Still a long way to go for him to develop. Hopefully with a change in formation now that Shaw and Rafael are back we will see Janujaz used on the left wing rather than as a wing back.

JoaquinJoaquin

Present. Still stand by the previous statement that Januzaj will become a better player than Sterling over time. The lack of adequate playing time in some of his favored positions isn't helping his progression.
Sorry buddy but I just don't agree with this. Sterling looks like he could become world class once he sorts out his end product, Adnan isn't even making the basics at the moment.

Although I would say that I wouldn't be surprised if Sterling ends of burning out like Owen, Torres etc.

roykeane19

Funny all the stick hes getting, its like everyone is blaming our teams poor performance over 70-80 min because of the cameo of adnan for last 10-15 min

I thought he did pretty good, tried beat his man whenever could, tried being direct, plus hes still young, and he hasnt exactly been getting many starts

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Even if he was getting regular game time it was questionable he'd be better than Sterling, at the moment it is laughable to even compare the two together. If we had Sterling he'd be playing ahead of Mata in midfield. That said, he needs game time.. it is sad how low he is on confidence at the moment, send him out on loan.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
He's taken a backward step this season and isn't good enough for the first team, as isn't Wilson.

Man-United

Not everyone can be as good as Ashley Young is out of position. I don't see Adnan in any role in a 352, he will be out soon I fear.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Thought he did ok given the circumstances. Could've passed a bit earlier on his lung busting run. He's clearly not been getting enough minutes to suddenly show up and turn a match on his head.

drdoityourself

He has no confidence, you can see that from miles away. He needs a loan where he can be a definite starter, build himself back up, he could do well at Swansea, has more to offer than Dyer and Routledge.

Roman Bellic

Prick
Pathetic performance this season, extremely selfish , needs playing time - so a loan move would be ideal in january , he is supposed to be a game changer with his pace and skill , but ends up being a fragile player who tends to look for fouls - which to me is a terrible strategy especially when time is never on our side - it is extremely annoying. If there were claims last season about him being on par with or close to Raheem Sterling , this season has definitely put them to bed (deep slumber to be exact).

Status
Not open for further replies.