Alejandro Garnacho | 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I think this is very harsh considering he is a child and at the beginning of his career. He won us the game in the final, luck or not, penalty or not, he still has to be in the position to covert it. Definitely deserves minutes against Palace as you said and I personally wouldn't worry about workmate, this game is a nothing anyway.
Exactly that. Plenty of room to grow and develop, but unlikely ready for regular game time at Manchester United next season. Maybe I’m wrong, but don’t see him having much of an impact on the first team next season.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Exactly that. Plenty of room to grow and develop, but unlikely ready for regular game time at Manchester United next season. Maybe I’m wrong, but don’t see him having much of an impact on the first team next season.
He could be used in the Macheda/Welbeck role, throw him on when needing a goal with 10 minutes to spare. He has an instinct for it.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Please stay away from Di Maria.
If anything he should learn a thing or two from Di Maria if he wants to become a top player and someone that doesn't get distracted with things that aren't related to football or family.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
If anything he should learn a thing or two from Di Maria if he wants to become a top player and someone that doesn't get distracted with things that aren't related to football or family.
I don't think he has anything good to say about United, Garnacho might want to leave if he sees United from Di Maria's perspective. Shit weather, burglars :lol:

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
I don't think he has anything good to say about United, Garnacho might want to leave if he sees United from Di Maria's perspective. Shit weather, burglars :lol:
Hes mentioned before that it was LVG who he wasn't fond of.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Is it a full International game or under 21's?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
The full international yesterday was vs Italy. You probably missed that so do yourself a favour and watch the highlights. World Cup is Argentina's to lose.
Theirs to lose? That's a bold statement if I ever saw one. They definitely have a chance but to say it's theirs to lose is mental.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Theirs to lose? That's a bold statement if I ever saw one. They definitely have a chance but to say it's theirs to lose is mental.
As much as 2010 was Spain's to lose I'd say. Biggest question mark in my mind is down to non-football factors like some rubbish misbehaving ball getting introduced (e.g. Jabulani was a nightmare for some), Qatar climate, or dodgy refereeing.

Having watched the Euros, the Copa and a fair chunk of the WCQ, no other team is as ripe in terms of having everything you need to handle what a World Cup can throw at you.

Trex

As much as 2010 was Spain's to lose I'd say. Biggest question mark in my mind is down to non-football factors like some rubbish misbehaving ball getting introduced (e.g. Jabulani was a nightmare for some), Qatar climate, or dodgy refereeing.

Having watched the Euros, the Copa and a fair chunk of the WCQ, no other team is as ripe in terms of having everything you need to handle what a World Cup can throw at you.
Well we'll see about that.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
The full international yesterday was vs Italy. You probably missed that so do yourself a favour and watch the highlights. World Cup is Argentina's to lose.
Nah. There are many teams more talented than them. So they have to make up for for. Maybe they will but they're not ahead of the pack.

antohan

Nah. There are many teams more talented than them. So they have to make up for for. Maybe they will but they're not ahead of the pack.
Oh yeah, there are better talent collections. They themselves have had more talented squads recently.

It's not a talent show though. We should know that when after Sancho/CR7 so many on here were expecting us to do one better on 2nd place. That went well.

But yeah, we'll see.

The_Midfielder

Well Brazil can win this too
Even France
Spain?
Argentina
ENGLAND
Any of these can win it I think

antohan

Well Brazil can win this too
Even France
Spain?
Argentina
ENGLAND
Any of these can win it I think
You are really going on a limb with that shortlist mate :p

I'd order it:
Argentina
France
Spain
Brazil
England

I would also stick Germany 4th though purely on World Cup pedigree, they turn up when you least expect them to.

Don't think Brazil or England have it in them.

It's the top 3 really.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
You are really going on a limb with that shortlist mate :p

I'd order it:
Argentina
France
Spain
Brazil
England

I would also stick Germany 4th though purely on World Cup pedigree, they turn up when you least expect them to.

Don't think Brazil or England have it in them.

It's the top 3 really.
Still think France are the favorites ( i don't think they'll win it but going of off their players they seem to be bookies favorites)
Followed by Britain.

But yeah, Argentina has a once a lifetime chance to win it now, although I wouldn't call it theirs to lose the way it was spain's in 2010.

MalaysianRed7

Excellent goal against Panama for the Argentina youth team yesterday, in addition to a fabulous season. This was how the class of 92 started off too, by leading their team to a FA Youth Cup win. El Garnachismo va a triunfara!

Nicolarra90

Excellent goal against Panama for the Argentina youth team yesterday, in addition to a fabulous season. This was how the class of 92 started off too, by leading their team to a FA Youth Cup win. El Garnachismo va a triunfara!
Garnachism will succeed = El garnachismo triunfará.
Garnachism is going to succeed = El garnachismo va a triunfar

antohan

Still think France are the favorites ( i don't think they'll win it but going of off their players they seem to be bookies favorites)
Followed by Britain.

But yeah, Argentina has a once a lifetime chance to win it now, although I wouldn't call it theirs to lose the way it was spain's in 2010.
What's that all about? On a mission to piss people off?

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
Go on then, keep reading it that way. In the meantime, they keep marching on.
Italy were missing 4 starting players and played like it too. Slow to every ball, uninventive (except for Bernadeschi) and regressed the moment they conceded.

Meanwhile Argentina deserved to win but completely killed the game in the second half with shithouse tactics across the pitch from Martinez, Romero, De Paul etc.

antohan

Italy were missing 4 starting players and played like it too. Slow to every ball, uninventive (except for Bernadeschi) and regressed the moment they conceded.

Meanwhile Argentina deserved to win but completely killed the game in the second half with shithouse tactics across the pitch from Martinez, Romero, De Paul etc.
Oh no! So unfair! Italy would never resort to that. That's absolutely not the way to win a World Cup and it's not in any way useful to have that in your locker. :smirk:

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Great goal.

edit: better angle.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
after today it’s clear he’d be the difference in losing 4-1 to brighton instead of 4-0. he’s ready.
He could be just what we need to finish next season with a positive goal difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.