g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Alejandro Garnacho image 17

Alejandro Garnacho Argentina flag

2022-23 Performances

View full 2022-23 profile

6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stadjer

Both Sancho and Rashford have played on the left but half a season in and Garnacho has shown the most from the left. Rashford cant battle Martial for CF and Garnancho for the left wing spot. Sancho can battle Antony for the right wing spot.

Hopefully Garnacho can keep it up!

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
What a player, simply fearless. Loads of players in the squad who could do well taking some of his attitude on board.
He runs at defenders with the confidence knowing he can dribble past them. Dare i say noone else of our forwards have that. Rashford can beat people with pace, Sancho with trickery. Garnacho has both.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
He had no right to get on the end of the slightly overhit pass from Eriksen, but the pace and then the composure into the bottom corner... insane.

he had 3 moments in the game, just 3 real touches and he produces like that.

Nick7

He looks good, one bad game away from being Redcafe’s enemy #1 though.

Really though, if we get Sancho playing well and Garnacho here producing like this long term that gives us a lovely number of options on each wing.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Machedaaaa..... !!!

Garnachoooo...

For a moment like this, every player should have their name ends up with a vowel "a" or "o" or "u".

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I love this club. Current generational talent turns out to be an abusive ubercunt? Alright, here’s another.

redshaw

Special player with trickery and speed, great first touch and cool head with the final ball or shot.

Marwood

That was some pace and agility. Don't think the keeper expected him to get there first.

BerryBerryShrew

He picks up a lot of bookings for celebrating by taking his shirt off!
It irritates me when players get booked for that when they are wearing undershirts (like Garnacho was). Didn't the powers that be try to claim that it was offensive to certain religions? I doubt that's the case if they are wearing clothes underneath: otherwise taking off a coat would be offensive. Clearly just trying to make sure the shirt sponsors are getting their money's worth...corrupt pricks.....

Anyway that was a tangent. Back to celebrating our boy Alejandro!

dabronxolivera

Supports
Al Hilal
How can our 75 million signing be far worse than this guy ? He took on his man more times in one game than Sancho did this whole season. If this lad is English the pundits will cream their pants and slap 100m price tag on him

SirAF

Ageist
There has never before been a matchwinner for United with Theodore Bagwell on his arm :lol:

saivet

I agree completely, but unless Sancho outperforms him drastically, ETH is not benching his 100m man
Yeah can't argue with that. Let's hope we get into a situation where Garnacho, Rashford, Antony and Sancho can find form. The sort of 'problem' City used to have.

slored1

Please don't be a twat and give respect to women. What a fecking talent, so exciting.

SirSean

I really, really, reeeeeally hope Garnacho won't turn out to be another Januzaj... So far, super pleased for him and us.

Cloud7

I would say post World Cup he should be starting on the left. We have the World Cup period for him to work on fitness and get more direct coaching from ETH. When the football resumes it should be him on the left, Rashford/Martial on top and Antony on the right.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
We have an exciting player come through and so many of you are busy using that to criticize Sancho

Irrational.

Should’ve won a penalty as well if it wasn’t for the dickwad neckbeards sat in the VAR office too busy playing World of Warcraft instead of paying attention to the game.

Last edited:

PoTMS

Put him on weights for the next month and let's get him to go again ready for the December restart.

Atheist

The best thing about that goal for me was the finish. On the run, at full tilt and just guided it beautifully into the corner instead of trying to smash it.

Status
Not open for further replies.