6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thom Merrilin

I rate him higher than he who shall not be named. Garnacho is faster, a better dribbler, and looks to be a very good finisher. It is unfortunate that he plays the one position in attack that we actually have good depth.

PoTMS

Not sure it's worth risking his speed and agility for more bulk
We need to get the balance right - I personally think he needs to be a little bit stronger. He got knocked off the ball a little bit too easily before he eventually got the goal.

Irwin99

That pace to get to the pass ahead of the defender :eek: . Really exciting player.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Unreal run for the goal but if he takes his shirt off and shows his number and name instead of the badge again I'll kick him up the arse.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I rate him higher than he who shall not be named. Garnacho is faster, a better dribbler, and looks to be a very good finisher. It is unfortunate that he plays the one position in attack that we actually have good depth.
Which one? We have quite a few of those.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Not yet for me. Greenwood at his best was almost a finishing cheat code. And the potential of what he could have been was absurd given he had wonderful qualities in the buildup too.

Anyhow feck him. Garnacho is the big young talent now.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Looked like a tribute to Messi. A very confident one :lol:
It gave me Tevez vibes during the CL win celebrations. I won't stand for it and anyone who disagrees shall also find my winklepickers up their rectum.

OmarUnited4ever

what a goal, it happened too quickly, the run and the finish were as good as it gets, very few world class players can pull off such a finish in a tight angle with the weaker foot while running at full pace.

Hope he keeps developing further and becomes a fixture with the first team

EtH

Not getting carried away but that was a special moment.

Get in, lad.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Get him locked down with that contract.

I'm still gonna be cautious though (even though it's hard!). We still have to keep down the hype as much as possible.

Will be interesting to see how he adapts when the other teams start working him out and/or double up on him. How he manages that will tell us far more about his potential imho.

cpresc

What did he actually do that was so bad in terms of attitude? Anyone got links?

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
I always get such a warm fuzzy feeling when one of academy folks ‘announces’ themselves. He was great vs Villa the other night but this goal puts him up there with Rashers vs Midget Land, Januzaj vs Sunderland, and Macheda vs Villa.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
It gave me Tevez vibes during the CL win celebrations. I won't stand for it and anyone who disagrees shall also find my winklepickers up their rectum.
Be serious. You can't lift your feet that high.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
:lol:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
What did he actually do that was so bad in terms of attitude? Anyone got links?
We don't know but both Bruno and the manager said his attitude wasn't good early in the season so we have to believe that and he has to avoid it. Sorting his attitude has given him this moment to savour.

always_hoping

Shades of that late winner from Ronaldo against Fulham in 2007. Garnacho a young lad with great potential, hopefully top-level coaching from Ten Hag will get him to reach full potential.

kundalini

Good finish for his late goal. Thought the penalty appeal looked a possibility on the replay as the defender's legs were nowhere near the direction the ball was going when they made contact with Garnacho.

Exciting player.

SAFMUTD

Eriksen pass wasn't great, didn't have him any advantage but God damn this kid is explosive.

Love him already.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

What a week this kid's had, nevermind month. The way he took that goal...

The strength and explosiveness to get their first, stay on his feet and then score. Hard not to get carried away watching him.

Red4Life_#7

It's so stupid he is booked for taking off his shirt for scoring the winner in the last second of the game, this rule really needs to be reviewed!!!

Ibi Dreams

Was so weird watching him get to that pass, it didn't look on at all and suddenly there he was :lol:

Red4Life_#7

What a week this kid's had, nevermind month. The way he took that goal...

The strength and explosiveness to get their first, stay on his feet and then score. Hard not to get carried away watching him.
Lets hope he can add player of the month award to it too!! ;) Would be the iceing on the cake :D

Sviken

It's such a shame that Greenwood turned out to be an absolute moron. With these two we could have gone back to being dominant in the league and abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.