Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

M Bison

Supports
York City
He’s unique amongst our wingers in that he doesn’t seem to let his head go down if it’s not going well. With some added defensive ethic he’ll be an absolute asset to us for years.
it’s what you’d expect with a young lad, fearless and just keeps going. He’ll be a class act for us.

A9X SJ

Hopefully signs his contract believe he may push Anthony & Sancho to be starting before these too when the time arises

Donut

I don’t think he was bad today. In 20 minutes he drew a very good save from the goalie and he put it on a plate for Antony.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Could have a decent assist after smart pass / cross to Antony.

As always, running at defenders with solid pace.

Bobski

He is direct, always looking to take his man on and either shoot or create a chance. That is not a safe ball possession style of play and inevitably leads to plenty of bad but also plenty of good. Fantastic option to have as he immediately puts pressure on defenders.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
First player in a long time who makes me sit up a bit when he gets the ball on the wing. Love the directness.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Sort of surprised by the comments, was unlucky not to score and super unlucky not to get an assist tonight.

Trex

Did always make the right decisions but he set Antony up good. Should have gotten an assist.

The Purley King

When he gets the ball his first thought is attack. Run past the fullback , make a chance . Great attitude and he will be a future star, no doubt about it.
Yes he can improve in some areas but he has the minerals to be a world class player.
Keep it up !!!!!

Sancho99

People saying he was poor tonight? Really?! I thought he was one of our best players after the red card. One of the most positive that's for sure and very unlucky not to have an assist.

bosskeano

young kid trying to make an impression and as expected he's trying too hard at times....fans and hype need to calm down a bite and just let him develop

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
He's young and raw, but I love the kid. Love to see him running at his opposite number and taking shots, rather than cutting back and playing it safe. Lad's fearless. Should've had an assist if Antony was a better finisher.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
I don't think he's ready to start yet, offensively he's good, if raw, but he still needs to learn a bit more on the defensive side, 20-30 min cameos are best IMO for the time being

BlueHaze

He doesn't give a feck, he'll run at anyone and everyone. He has the potential to become something great and it will all come down to wether he will work hard enough to reach that potential or not.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Think his technique is quite raw and his control is pretty awkward in general. But his movement and his directness is great so he always gets into danger areas. But that's definitely something he'll need to refine and be more consistent with.

Gurtej

He is young…I think his control is good but he needs to be calm… also I think he gets caught in two minds when making that final judgement …

Best we can do is not to judge a young player and let them train and develop…. We need his directness in matches ….

And yes, let’s stop over hyping after couple Of good games and vice versa

ROFLUTION

Everything’s going according to plan for this kid - eased in, only thing he needs is time. Has everything needed to become top class. He shoots the right places, always angled great wheb receiving the ball. can do the same again and again without the defenders can react (like Robben)

Eventually he will come great, just have patience - no need for a lot of judging and evaluating, just let the kid play here and there and he’ll be great

Thiagoal

He seems to have put on a lot of muscle mass in the last month or so- going to be a monster

Lux Thunder

In 22 minutes on the pitch last night, he created four goal-scoring opportunities practically on his own with his talent and brilliance.

Two of them finished with his shots on target and for the other two he created shooting opportunities for Antony and, I think Fred, who both wasted a chance.

He was unlucky not to finish a game with a goal or assist, he didn't put in a 10/10 performance of course but moaning that he had a bad cameo is simply not true.

Man Utd 2:0 Nottingham Forest

kundalini

Left foot shot from an angle that was saved, otherwise a lot of less than perfect touches, running into traffic and being out-muscled.

DavelinaJolie

Yeah, he's a direct player, but physically too light at the moment and at time his touch lets him down. Needs time to develop still, but getting game time like that is good for him.

redom

Just needs to learn when to take on his man and when to play it simple, ran down a lot of blind alleys tonight which stunted our attacks quite often, still had some nice moments though.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Just needs to learn when to take on his man and when to play it simple, ran down a lot of blind alleys tonight which stunted our attacks quite often, still had some nice moments though.
He will learn that thru experience,this is why he shouldn't really be a starter too often, he was getting frustrated late on and was liable to do something stupid

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
If he gets his decision making right, he will be absolutely lethal.

Status
Not open for further replies.