Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike bird

Supports
Boston Celtics
Wow, black Sunday for Arsenal. First losing their best player now they are 2-1 behind! I will love ArsenalFansTV today!

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Blue Moon said:
QUIZ: Are you a Rag? Answer this friendly, no strings attached quiz and win a special prize!

Luke1995

Is it just me who thinks 30mil pounds for a player with 6 months left on his contract is expensive even in this market?
No, remember when Chelsea paid 50 million for a declining Torres? 30 million for prime Alexis is absolute bargain. The market has been very expensive since the early 2000's.

Ottawa MLS Fan

Is it just me who thinks 30mil pounds for a player with 6 months left on his contract is expensive even in this market?
Never really understood why the fee is lowered because a player is almost out of contract. If United sign Sanchez, a new contract will be part of the deal. I know he would be available for free in the summer, but even then, players expect the fee to be paid as a signing bonus.

Hawks2008

That 'big announcement tweet' has really set off my anxiety. I know that since it has a lfc hashtag that it likely isn't sanchez related but for whatever reason I feel uneasy about this all of a sudden.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I'm going to guess that the prize would resemble the shape of a hammer with a certain 3-letter word written on it

MP1711

Come on. Please do some research on the credibility of what you're posting. That's an obvious fake account.
Yup realised that about a minute after I posted, my mistake won't happen again.

Macern

Pee pee pants
That 'big announcement tweet' has really set off my anxiety. I know that since it has a lfc hashtag that it likely isn't sanchez related but for whatever reason I feel uneasy about this all of a sudden.
Can you post the tweet here, or quote it if it has been posted? Haven't seen it.

Litch

Where are Liverpool going to find 350k a week for a players wages?

Raw

Glad I'm not the only one! Funny how I choose not to fall for the hype after multiple sources saying we're favourites to sign him, yet one that doesn't even mention City sets my pessimism to maximum overdrive.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Bluemoon's biggest threads on their whole forum:
  1. Music Association Game (85,360 posts, Off Topic)
  2. Alexis Sanchez (38,365 posts, Transfer forum)
  3. What are you listening to............RIGHT NOW!!! (28,125 posts, Off Topic)
  4. It's Quiet - a new dawn (25,416 posts, Transfer forum)
  5. Last person post gets £20!! (23,300 posts, Off Topic)
  6. City & FFP (updated) (20,799 posts, Bluemoon forum)
  7. Lescott [Merged] (16,595 posts, Transfer forum)
  8. Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum (15,573 posts, Transfer forum)
  9. United thread 2017/18 (14,289 posts, General football forum)
  10. EU referendum (13,560 posts, Off Topic)
Our biggest threads on our whole forum:
  1. The Random Chat Thread (76,090 posts, General Forum)
  2. The 500K Thread (68,172 posts, General Forum)
  3. The Trump Presidency (59,106 posts, Current Events)
  4. I want your pics (45,109 posts, General Forum)
  5. Twitter Discussion [Archive] (44,807 posts, Transfer Forum)
  6. Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies (43,624 posts, Transfer Forum)
  7. The Soccer Manager RedCafe League (43,318 posts, Entertainment Forum)
  8. 2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins (42,805 posts, Current Events)
  9. The Pro Graps Thread | Roman Reigns Appreciation (40,434 posts, Entertainment Forum)
  10. Transfer Tweets - Summer 2015 | Stop Spamming - Discussion Should Relate to Tweets (39,897 posts, Transfer Forum)
They're just obsessed. Popped over there a moment ago and checked out their "Gazumped by United" thread, which is just a collection of shit transfer stories from the Express and The S*n linking us to players they've signed. I'm not sure if they're a bit desperate or just thick, but they are lauding it as some kind of unquestionable proof that we will make offers for players but they still choose them over us.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
If you remember Chelsea - Arsenal, Özil was untouchable in the first half, drifting in from left. Second half not nearly as good when he was drifting in from right.. There goes my last post of the day so I can’t respond to you ;)
Aye, I just got a bit giddy! But my dose of muppetry is also done for the day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.