g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapardin

Chelsea :lol:

Nonsense. They won't pay his wages. Just for show just so their fans can think they showed interest.
Even assuming they could hypothetically meet his wage demands, what makes them more attractive at the moment? They are behind us and their manager is a whiny cnut.

Forget the London-Manchester debate. Alexis already has indicated he is willing to move to Manchester, so location shouldn't be a problem.

Bratone

How could have City agreed a deal with Sanchez in the summer without ilegally contacting him, the same as Barca did with Griezmann ? This is Moneychester United vs Mancheaters City I guess.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I heard Atalanta might bid but only if Chelsea pull out

Oscie

Hearing that Arsenal have also bid for Sanchez. All top teams in for him.
You jest but that'll be the next void-filler.

"Official - Arsenal have put new offer on table for Sanches"

Probable reality is there's nothing to say that hasn't already been said but as is the desire to provide a running commentary on things there's a need for stories that have no basis in reality but can't ever be disproved. Hence: Waiting for City to make an offer, Chelsea's interest, Arsenal offering a new deal, PSG making enquiries,, etc (last two I've made up myself but wouldn't be surprised if they get thrown in there at some point)

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
City clearly briefed the press. The notion of them being put off by cost is nothing short of hilarious.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Conte just doing this to spite us for taking Matic and stealing Lukaku and taking the piss out of him. It's personal now as Conte said

crossy1686

career ending
Remember lads, the excitement this has generated amongst United fans means that all these 2nd and 3rd rate media outlets are getting record levels of traffic for a January.

Knowing that this is over any hour now means they’re going to ride it until the wheels come off. There’s going to be all kinds of shit spouted between now and about 3 days after he’s signed. He’s coming, we’re just waiting on arsenal getting the green light for his replacement so Wenger doesn’t get lynched.

Eddy_JukeZ

If Delaney says Chelsea are interested, they're definitely not.

He's clueless on transfers lately.

Hans Moleman

So who has brief Chelsea's interest?

I reckon it's City getting their final revenge, making sure we have to pay the big bucks

Fine by me lads, I'll weep into my Sanchez pillow and duvet set

Moiraine

Just wondering, why didn't we sign him from Barcelona when he was available in the market (when Arsenal signed him).

Fecking Philosophy ...

AshRK

Chelsea fecking Chelsea. Why can't they sign aubemayang, surely Conte would want to get one over Jose.

Oscie

Chelsea speculation has more gravitas now a grow-up has said it.

Nick7

City think this transfer is the hokey pokey, they're in and they're out, they're in and they're out.

Status
Not open for further replies.