Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Has there been anything on this in the last couple of hours? I've been internet free until now.

cyberman

I remember Paddy claiming we had big news about Pogba signing before he left for Juve.
That went well.

maba723

likes bananas a bit too much
I remember Paddy claiming we had big news about Pogba signing before he left for Juve.
That went well.
Or when he was adamant LVG was staying because he saw Woodward hug him after the FA Cup final

peridigm

Has there been anything on this in the last couple of hours? I've been internet free until now.
Phil De Brun did a periscope about an hour ago. Says Sanchez has given City an ultimatum to match United’s offer by tonight or else.

Oscie

Phil De Brun did a periscope about an hour ago. Says Sanchez has given City an ultimatum to match United’s offer by tonight or else.
But that was utter bullshit.

Ticks all the boxes of bullshit - suspiciously detailed story that nobody else, not even the top-level journalists has and it's something that can't ever be refuted even if bollocks.

Oscie

Chelsea are direct competitor to Arsenal, London rivals, probably won't be willing to send someone else the other way.

cloyton

Every f**king time chelsea sneak in with a last minute bid!! Please can we get it done!!

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
This happened with Lukaku as well, let's not have a meltdown.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Chelsea are not going to pay the 350 a week when they’re struggling to pay Hazard 350 a week.

It’s shit click bait.

Oscie

When there's a quiet period the bullshitters make shit up. Always the same. Silence for a period whilst the clubs get down to it and it's

"um......this club making bid and um.....this club waiting to see and um...player's reps in talks with that club....and um...um...please believe I have inside information and...um..."

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Can Chelsea feck off back to Russia and have some vodka? I hear Carroll's available, so he should be plenty for their needs.

It's probably just bollocks, so the papers can keep the clicks coming before he officially signs.

I hope...

Utdstar01

Chelsea can piss off. Can't see why he would go there. Arsenal Mk 2 once Hazard pisses off to Madrid in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.